Kristen

Blah Blah
Dec 24, 2001
California
Visit site
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
What the dumbest thing you have ever done? I was posting in the TGIF thread and it made me think as I posted "Tongue Glued In Freezer". I stuck my tongue in the freezer for reasons I don't remember and my tongue got stuck to the metal! I ended up losing some skin as I tried to get my togue back. OUCH!! I do all kinds of stupid things.

I remember something my brother in law did. He washed his car with scotch brite and ended up scratching all of his paint. LOL!

Don't be shy, I know I am not the only one!

Kristen

Blah Blah
Dec 24, 2001
California
Visit site
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
LOL!

The other day I got in the car (passengers side) and the door wouldn't close because there was to much weight in the car and the door was hitting the ground. Instead of getting out and letting the door lift up so it could close I just went ahead and started tugging ang pullig to get it shut and the molding flew off the door !! Sean freaked!! :o That was really dumb!

Upvote 0

Mandy

Dec 28, 2001
California
Visit site
✟7,109.00
LOL! :D

When I was 10, I thought I would show my brother and his friends how cool I was by ramping off of curbs with my other brother's bike. Well I ended up flying through the air and landing right on my mouth and almost lost 3 of my front teeth. I had the biggest fat lip I had ever seen! Boy did I show them!

Upvote 0
A bunch of us were at some friend's house for some fellowship. At the end of the evening, I went to put my shoes on. I put one on, but could not find the other one. I looked all over for it, and even had everyone else hunting for it. Then, someone looked at me and said, "hey, what's that in your hand?" It was my shoe! I had apparently picked up one shoe, slipped the other one on, and didn't remember picking the other one up. So there I was, walking all over the house looking for the shoe I was holding in my hand! I will never live that one down!

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm laughing pretty hard right now..
Well this is funny but not really

Last June I was just getting home from work, so I had heels on, and you know nice clothes~ well living here in Arizona, you have to water the "rock" just kidding the plants and grass if you have it, so my husband forgot to turn it off, so I thought I would..Well it turns out, that my leg turned without my shoe...Um so you could imagine what happened..YEP broken leg...2 spots! can you believe it, my physical therapist, couldnt believe it when I told him..He had a little chuckle :)

Allison

Upvote 0

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
This is so funny!

Last week when I got up to make coffee I opened the kitchen cabinet door and it hit me right above my eye. I had a big 'goose egg' on my eye which in turn turned into a major black eye. (my eye is still purple on the lid) :o

It was sooooooo embarrasing to have to tell people how I got my black eye.

Upvote 0

SeRapH&CheRi

Sassy GurlMember!
Apr 3, 2002
eastcoastoftheusa
✟6,276.00
Faith
Christian
Hahahah! These are pretty funny stories!

here's one......a couple of summers ago I was visiting some family in San Diego. We went camping on the beach, which was so wonderful! Anyways my cousins and I ended up boogie boarding and body surfing the whole entire afternoon. I was wearing a halter top bathing suit, the kind where you tie around the neck (i'm sure you ladies know what I'm talking about ;) ) I caught this incredible wave and as I was riding the wave on my boogie board, the knot came undone on the halter part of my bathing suit. LOL! Needless to say, part of my birthday suit was exposed. I didn't realize this until I came to shore and stood up to walk towards my beach towel.....and suffice it to say, much to my chagrin and embarassment, I didn't even notice that the halter part of my bathing suit came undone. That is until I noticed this group of 6-7 year old kids snickering and giggling, pointing at my chest. Boy, I have never felt so embarassed in my life! I must have turned various shades of red (on top of the wicked sunburn that I had already) that afternoon! :o

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kristen

Blah Blah
Dec 24, 2001
California
Visit site
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
ROTFL!!! :D

I was bored one day and I thought well who needs Biore' strips... (you know the strips you use to remove those little thingys you don't want on your face?) I'll just use tape! My 17 year old daughter was with me as I went for it! I put the tape on my chin thinking hey I'm smart. I went ahead and ripped the tape off removing everything including my skin :sorry: . I still kinda have the scar lol! My daughter will never let me live it down. Yes I am dumb. I'll just stick with Biore'. :o

Upvote 0

Mandy

Dec 28, 2001
California
Visit site
✟7,109.00
LOL!! The Biore' strips are dangerous enough. I got a bruise using one of those.

I am nearsighted even with my glasses on and sometimes I see someone wave and so I wave back, then I'll turn around and find out the person I was waving back to was waving at someone else! :o So now I make sure I'm the one being waved at!

Upvote 0

Kristen

Blah Blah
Dec 24, 2001
California
Visit site
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by Badfish
Kristen, tell 'em about the dryer incident!

I guess I overloaded the dryer and left it running too long maybe I also forgot to clean the lint trap, Sean just reminded me to clean it and I didn't :sorry: . We were going about our business as we started to smell smoke. It was coming from the dryer!! Sean rushed over to the dryer and opened it only to find that our clothes had gone up in flames!! :eek: He ran out the door into the yard with the flaming clothes and we all stomped them to put the fire out. I WILL never live that one down!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 4, 2002
Alabama
✟23,450.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
let me see. i've done some stupid things... hmm.... now all i got to do is think of one. oh i remember something:o

i was little and i decided it would be fun to parachute. well, i got one of those plastic grocery bags and went to the back porch. my porch is pretty high (especially for a 7 year old) so i was like, "hey, i'll be able to parachute from here". yeah, well, i jumped off the porch trying to use the plastic grocery bag as a parachute. it didn't work too well. :o

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
I was about 21 years old at the time when I was driving my then girlfriends yellow and white '55 Chevy w/283 abuot 60 miles per hr north on El Camino Real toward Palo Alto, Ca.
Suddenly, up near Stanford Shopping Center, just past the University, I saw a red light and 3 long lines of cars ahead of me. I stepped on the brake to slow down and I went faster. I didnt realize it, but my gas peddle was stuck. I stompped on the brake peddle as hard and quickly as I could. Suddenly, the gas peddle broke loose and I went into a loud screeching skid. I just held on tight
while I skid past and between the fast lane and middle lanes of cars, mirculously not touching one of them in my foray to the front of the line, where I came to an abrupt halt, to find myself first in line in the fast lane.
Whew! Talk about scary. :eek:

Upvote 0