Zürich
✟133,978.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Watch the video, and see what you think. I guess it may be stunning to some people and not so stunning to others. And some people may disagree with it. I thought it was interesting.

The Mahdi and Jesus return to convert the entire world to Islam.

IMO, when the Bible warns about false prophets it is primarily thinking about this Jesus. The one who accompanies the Mahdi. Of course, the plural part of false prophets will technically be correct. I also think it is this Jesus who fools the foolish virgins. Those dummies (foolish virgins) were lazy thinkers and got suckered by this Jesus. They joined Islam. Anybody who has spent any time thinking about Islam knows something is wrong with it. At a minimum, everyone should know that the God who created Christianity could NOT be the one behind Islam. But let's say you don't get that. You should question Islam because there is no Islamic country that Christians are clamoring to run to as the beacon on a hill. Why not?

How does one earn interest on that talent that Jesus gave us? By thinking about what the Bible says.

Matthew 25:26 “But his master answered and said to him, ‘You wicked, lazy slave, you knew that I reap where I did not sow and gather where I scattered no seed. 27 Then you ought to have put my money d]">[d]in the bank, and on my arrival I would have received my money back with interest. 28 Therefore take away the talent from him, and give it to the one who has the ten talents.’

Notice he was lazy. He couldn't even spend some time thinking about the knowledge in the Bible. He was lazy just like the foolish virgins were lazy. Never thinking about what the Bible really means.

The video says:

- Israel and the Palestinians will achieve peace through the Mahdi.

- During the time of Mahdi, humans and demons will communicate and interact in order to promote Islam. The demons will have a premier role in causing Islam to prevail throughout the world.

- The Mahdi will rule for 7 years.

- Many Muslims believe that the Mahdi is already here on Earth. He will appear in Istanbul.

Jun 29, 2019
Central Florida
✟16,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for sharing this. I never gave much thought to end times just till a few weeks ago. Saw a video about when the rapture takes place and it peaked a curiosity and now I’ve been digging into as much as I can, searching scripture, asking for discernment and for the Holy Spirit to show me what I need to know.
I honestly don’t know much about Islam so this video was very eye opening.
We are told many are going to fall away and I couldn’t imagine a bigger than than denying Jesus as God’s son, denying the cross, then converting.
More stuff to dig into. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
The antichrist is that Jesus preached on Sunday that does the opposite of what Jesus did, the antithesis of Jesus. When you put all of the antithesis Jesuses together as one, you get what the faith will look like in that era.

A distortion of Jesus from another gospel is a distorted Jesus that does not exist, but an expression that is an exact opposite, that's anti.

• Agree
Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,978.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for sharing this. I never gave much thought to end times just till a few weeks ago. Saw a video about when the rapture takes place and it peaked a curiosity and now I’ve been digging into as much as I can, searching scripture, asking for discernment and for the Holy Spirit to show me what I need to know.
I honestly don’t know much about Islam so this video was very eye opening.
We are told many are going to fall away and I couldn’t imagine a bigger than than denying Jesus as God’s son, denying the cross, then converting.
More stuff to dig into. Thank you.

It's important to understand Islam and to stand strong against it. One must not join Islam even if the penalty is death. That's going to be hard for some people if there is a Jesus, doing miracles, who promotes Islam.

Bill Warner, PhD: To Know Islam, Know Mohammed

Upvote 0
Jun 29, 2019
Central Florida
✟16,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's important to understand Islam and to stand strong against it. One must not join Islam even if the penalty is death. That's going to be hard for some people if there is a Jesus, doing miracles, who promotes Islam.

Bill Warner, PhD: To Know Islam, Know Mohammed
Thanks for the video. Will watch in a bit for sure.
And we must know scripture.
I had been taught pre-trib rapture. Really no background just was accepted. So didn’t need to know much about end times, tribulation, or anything because we wouldn’t be here.
Boy have my eyes been opened to what God’s Word actually says. And interesting that this all started for me from someone who is a convert from Islam. Her passion is amazing and got me reading and studying more.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, a lot of theories can be eliminated by realizing Ezekiel 38-39 is the condensed explanation of the end times.

Gog/Magog - end of Islam, Ezekiel 39:4
then the 7 years,
ending with Jesus's return - Ezekiel 39:17-29

There may be some individual the muslims will claim to be the mahdi. But said person will never make into the 7 years, following Gog/Magog. The mahdi theory doesn't fit the bible concept of the Antichrist.

The person has to be a Jew and his religion Judaism in order to be perceived to be the messiah by the Jews, and to be anointed the King of Israel for a while, instead of and against Jesus the rightful King of Israel..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

He who has ears, let him hear.
The speaker Monte Judah is claiming Prince Charles is the Antichrist. Which is wrong because Prince Charles is not a Jew and his religion is not Judaism.

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟456,239.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The speaker Monte Judah is claiming Prince Charles is the Antichrist. Which is wrong because Prince Charles is not a Jew and his religion is not Judaism.

Yes, of course, many will not accept and will face severe persecution/tribulation and they will then see/recognize the real Messiah and be saved. False prophet will be a jew who introduces the anti-christ as their Messiah. What matters in those days will be whom false prophet accepts and declares as Messiah, even though other jews reject this. In my research, there are certain group of jews, that will side with their false prophet, to the extent of changing Charles ancestry to Jewish ancestry in order to deceive people. If you google, they are already changing his genealogy charts to trace Prince Charles to King David, to claim that he is from the royal line of King David. Both false prophet and anti-christ will perform great miracles that will make some to believe them. I believe that that the false prophet and his team are so bad and blind that they will even accept a non-jew and make him their Messiah against the wishes of other jews.

And of course, this is only the best possible explanation and we will only know for sure when anti-christ is revealed to the whole world as said in the scriptures.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, of course, many will not accept and will face severe persecution/tribulation and they will then see/recognize the real Messiah and be saved. False prophet will be a jew who introduces the anti-christ as their Messiah. What matters in those days will be whom false prophet accepts and declares as Messiah, even though other jews reject this. In my research, there are certain group of jews, that will side with their false prophet, to the extent of changing Charles ancestry to Jewish ancestry in order to deceive people. If you google, they are already changing his genealogy charts to trace Prince Charles to King David, to claim that he is from the royal line of King David. Both false prophet and anti-christ will perform great miracles that will make some to believe them. I believe that that the false prophet and his team are so bad and blind that they will even accept a non-jew and make him their Messiah against the wishes of other jews.

And of course, this is only the best possible explanation and we will only know for sure when anti-christ is revealed to the whole world as said in the scriptures.
gospels, you may not be aware but the Jews believe that the messiah has to be anointed the King of Israel - by a known prophet. I found this out myself from discussing with the Jews themselves at their countermissionary site, Messiah Truth discussion site, about ten years ago. Them at that site are experts in their own religion of Judaism.

"Christ" equates to messiah (John 4:25), and messiah in hebrew means anointed. The Jews will quickly point out that both the priests and kings were anointeds. But "the" messiah is one special anointed who will become the King of Israel, descended from David, who will lead them and the world into the messianic age of peace and safety.

There have only been three kings (human) over united Israel. Saul and David anointed by the prophet Samuel. And Solomon, by the prophet Nathan.

The Jews at every one of their passover meals set a place for Elijah the prophet, because they expect him to prepare Israel for the messianic age.

Which leads me to think the false prophet will claim to be Elijah. And since the false prophet calls fire down from heaven in Revelation 13, in similitude in what Elijah did in his encounter with the prophets of Baal.

It is actually an error to call the person the Antichrist in the universal sense over the course of his time. The person is the Antichrist only for the time that he is in the role of being the King of Israel.

At other times, that is at his beginning in scripture he is the King of the Roman Empire, as well as, at the end of his time. The path to his destruction is...

little horn - King of the Roman Empire end times. Leader of the EU.

prince who shall come - a transitional label to when he becomes the Antichrist

Antichrist
- King of Israel, but someone God does not choose to be their king. Confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant for the 7 years in Deuteronomy 31:9-13, a law issued by Moses, of all future leaders of Israel.

revealed man of sin
- a transitional label to when he becomes the beast. Becomes the reveal man of sin, when he commits the transgression of desolation act (Daniel 8:12-13) of 2Thesslaonian2:4. It ends his time as being the Antichrist - false King of Israel messiah.

beast - King of the Roman Empire end times. Leader of the EU, likely allied by the western nations of the United States and Canada.

Most of the time in Revelation, it is about the person in the role of the King of the Roman Empire, not in the role of the King of Israel.

Therefore, I would suggest that you refer to the person as to "the person who becomes the Antichrist" specifically as when he become the King of Israel for a while. In the universal sense, I refer to the person as the arch villain of the end times. Or just "the person" in posts like this one.

As the little horn he is the 7th king of the 7kings of Revelation 17:10. As the beast, he will be the 8th king in Revelation 17:11. Of the Roman Empire.

"Christ" - the King of Israel - Mark 15:32.

The King of Israel - who comes in the name of the Lord - John 12:12-15.

"Anti" Christ will be the person who becomes anointed the King of Israel, but comes in his own name, that is not approved by God to be their King. But will be anointed by the false prophet.

Which following Gog/Magog, it will appear to the Jews that the little horn person, as the prince who shall come to Israel, and the middle east on the premise of keeping peace in the region - is the messiah.

It won't be Prince Charles. The person's religion has to be Judaism, and the person will have to have an extraordinary amount energy. Since the person gets his success not from himself, and he causes craft to prosper, it appears to me, that he will be into Kabbalah, tapping into the power of the angels (fallen angels actually). Which later he becomes convinced in his heart that he will have achieved God-hood. The big lie coming from Satan back in the garden.

Europe though is the place to look for the person to be known, once the EU reorganizes into the ten leader (not necessarily ten nations) form of government with one person over them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟456,239.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
gospels, you may not be aware but the Jews believe that the messiah has to be anointed the King of Israel - by a known prophet. I found this out myself from discussing with the Jews themselves at their countermissionary site, Messiah Truth discussion site, about ten years ago. Them at that site are experts in their own religion of Judaism.

"Christ" equates to messiah (John 4:25), and messiah in hebrew means anointed. The Jews will quickly point out that both the priests and kings were anointeds. But "the" messiah is one special anointed who will become the King of Israel, descended from David, who will lead them and the world into the messianic age of peace and safety.

There have only been three kings (human) over united Israel. Saul and David anointed by the prophet Samuel. And Solomon, by the prophet Nathan.

The Jews at every one of their passover meals set a place for Elijah the prophet, because they expect him to prepare Israel for the messianic age.

Which leads me to think the false prophet will claim to be Elijah. And since the false prophet calls fire down from heaven in Revelation 13, in similitude in what Elijah did in his encounter with the prophets of Baal.

It is actually an error to call the person the Antichrist in the universal sense over the course of his time. The person is the Antichrist only for the time that he is in the role of being the King of Israel.

At other times, that is at his beginning in scripture he is the King of the Roman Empire, as well as, at the end of his time. The path to his destruction is...

little horn - King of the Roman Empire end times. Leader of the EU.

prince who shall come - a transitional label to when he becomes the Antichrist

Antichrist
- King of Israel, but someone God does not choose to be their king. Confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant for the 7 years in Deuteronomy 31:9-13, a law issued by Moses, of all future leaders of Israel.

revealed man of sin
- a transitional label to when he becomes the beast. Becomes the reveal man of sin, when he commits the transgression of desolation act (Daniel 8:12-13) of 2Thesslaonian2:4. It ends his time as being the Antichrist - false King of Israel messiah.

beast - King of the Roman Empire end times. Leader of the EU, likely allied by the western nations of the United States and Canada.

Most of the time in Revelation, it is about the person in the role of the King of the Roman Empire, not in the role of the King of Israel.

Therefore, I would suggest that you refer to the person as to "the person who becomes the Antichrist" specifically as when he become the King of Israel for a while. In the universal sense, I refer to the person as the arch villain of the end times. Or just "the person" in posts like this one.

As the little horn he is the 7th king of the 7kings of Revelation 17:10. As the beast, he will be the 8th king in Revelation 17:11. Of the Roman Empire.

"Christ" - the King of Israel - Mark 15:32.

The King of Israel - who comes in the name of the Lord - John 12:12-15.

"Anti" Christ will be the person who becomes anointed the King of Israel, but comes in his own name, that is not approved by God to be their King. But will be anointed by the false prophet.

Which following Gog/Magog, it will appear to the Jews that the little horn person, as the prince who shall come to Israel, and the middle east on the premise of keeping peace in the region - is the messiah.

It won't be King Phillip. The person's religion has to be Judaism, and the person will have to have an extraordinary amount energy. Since the person gets his success not from himself, and he causes craft to prosper, it appears to me, that he will be into Kabbalah, tapping into the power of the angels (fallen angels actually). Which later he becomes convinced in his heart that he will have achieved God-hood. The big lie coming from Satan back in the garden.

Europe though is the place to look for the person to be known, once the EU reorganizes into the ten leader (not necessarily ten nations) form of government with one person over them.

Whoever is the one that will become anti christ, not all of Israel will accept him. Well, that known prophet will mislead some. Will see how things gonna change when Prince Charles becomes the king of England. As far as I know they are already controlling half of the world including EU under the table, being the monarch/head of the commonwealth of Nations, and maintaining strong relations with EU, papacy, as well as building ties with modern Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Whoever is the one that will become anti christ, not all of Israel will accept him. Well, that known prophet will mislead some. Will see how things gonna change when Prince Charles becomes the king of England. As far as I know they are already controlling half of the world including EU under the table, being the monarch/head of the commonwealth of Nations, and maintaining strong relations with EU, papacy, as well as building ties with modern Israel.
Prince Charles is 70 years old. His age bracket and religion does not fit to be the person to become the Antichrist, imo.

(1) knowing the path of the person, to being the King of the Roman empire, then to being the Antichrist for a while, and ending as the King of the Roman empire.

(2) knowing that Ezekiel 38-39 gives the three part condensed picture of the end times.
that is, Gog/Magog, then the 7 years, then Armageddon at Jesus's return.

(3) knowing that the seals are the overview of the 7 years, and Revelation 6-19 chapters give the details thereof...

Those are the building blocks for putting everything together.

Regarding (1) ....Here is a basic chart I made of the person's roles he will go through on his way to his destruction.
upload_2019-7-6_13-8-9.jpeg

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Prince Charles! That is a new one and totally and utterly made up and false.
The person who becomes the Antichrist - will not be the Pope either.

The notion that Prince Charles will be the Antichrist has been around 20-30 years.

Same for the Mahdi. And for the Pope ever since the reformation.

The person is not any of those guys.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sigh! You people... with silly ideas about Islamic, Prince Charles, or looking for a candidate in Europe or the Middle East depending on age, origin, location, race, or personalities.

We are all in that sense all either sons of God or sons of perdition. If you think there is only one antichrist, then you're not really reading scripture carefully, you are listening to the words and doctrines of men, rather than the witness of the Words of God.

Thee antichrist? ...No.

An antichrist? Most certainly. For God's authoritative word declares that there are many antichrists. The idea of one antichrist is because of their based on erroneous interpretation and misapplication of Scripture by using the word, "Beast", "little horn", "he" of Daniel 9:27, "king", etc. thinking God is talking about one person.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
One may ask How is the antichrist a false Christ if there are many of them?

That's a good question. By definition, an Anti-Christ is a false Christ. There is no "True Christ Anti-Christ," and scripture tells us there are clearly more than one Anti-Christ. vis'a vis, false Christ.

1st John 2:18
  • "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that Anti-Christ shall come, even now are there many Anti-Christs; whereby we know that it is the last time."
If there are many Anti-Christs (and God says there are), then by God's authority there is no one Anti-Christ as so many professing Christians teach here. The Anti-Christ is simply a spirit is of Satan working with men, not a particular man. Likewise, if Anti-Christ is a false Christ, then there is no one false Christ. ..also confirmed by Scripture.

Mathew 24:24
  • "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
If there are many false Christs (and God says there are), then there is obviously no one false Christ as many professing Christians teach. Likewise, if the Anti-Christ is the man of sin (the sinful man), then obviously there is no one man of sin. The man of sin ruling in God's holy Temple is the sinful man with the spirit of Satan. Not "A" (as in one) sinful man.

I have seen many people, especially reformed positions, have tried to single out the Pope as the Anti-Christ because he exalted himself in the Holy Temple and sets himself above and opposes himself against Christ. However they err in surmising that he was or is "the antichrist" instead of one among many. Which if they would have only thought it out circumspectly, they would have seen that if this moniker is upon all Popes, then it couldn't be referring only to the Pope of Rome, or that system, but to any man who exalted himself in the Holy Temple and set himself above and opposes himself against Christ. No scripture specifically names the Roman Catholic church or any other church or ruler in any denomination as exclusively the Anti-Christ or antichrist system. That is part of the bias of the times along with tunnel vision against the Roman Catholic church. Now, we are seeing the same thing against Islamic, British royals, etc.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
One may ask How is the antichrist a false Christ if there are many of them?

That's a good question. By definition, an Anti-Christ is a false Christ. There is no "True Christ Anti-Christ," and scripture tells us there are clearly more than one Anti-Christ. vis'a vis, false Christ.

1st John 2:18
  • "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that Anti-Christ shall come, even now are there many Anti-Christs; whereby we know that it is the last time."
If there are many Anti-Christs (and God says there are), then by God's authority there is no one Anti-Christ as so many professing Christians teach here. The Anti-Christ is simply a spirit is of Satan working with men, not a particular man. Likewise, if Anti-Christ is a false Christ, then there is no one false Christ. ..also confirmed by Scripture.

Mathew 24:24
  • "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
If there are many false Christs (and God says there are), then there is obviously no one false Christ as many professing Christians teach. Likewise, if the Anti-Christ is the man of sin (the sinful man), then obviously there is no one man of sin. The man of sin ruling in God's holy Temple is the sinful man with the spirit of Satan. Not "A" (as in one) sinful man.

I have seen many people, especially reformed positions, have tried to single out the Pope as the Anti-Christ because he exalted himself in the Holy Temple and sets himself above and opposes himself against Christ. However they err in surmising that he was or is "the antichrist" instead of one among many. Which if they would have only thought it out circumspectly, they would have seen that if this moniker is upon all Popes, then it couldn't be referring only to the Pope of Rome, or that system, but to any man who exalted himself in the Holy Temple and set himself above and opposes himself against Christ. No scripture specifically names the Roman Catholic church or any other church or ruler in any denomination as exclusively the Anti-Christ or antichrist system. That is part of the bias of the times along with tunnel vision against the Roman Catholic church. Now, we are seeing the same thing against Islamic, British royals, etc.
John, in 1John2:18 doesn't refer to the person as a false Christ.

false Christs to arise are persons claiming to be Jesus. Jose Miranda, Visarion, John Miller, to name a few.

Upvote 0