• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Struggling

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just got out and did my hobby. Out in the fresh air and the day was just perfect for two tshirts. I was all alone had the whole place to myself. No stress, no problems, just taking care of myself, doing something I love. Visualize. Moving back into yourself not putting out but taking in. Finding a center and strong place supported and protected. Like falling into the arms of God and He is fending off all the attacks. Peace and blessings brother. That was my day. Get close to Him.

I don’t know how to encourage you because what you are going through is just plain hard and relentless. Like being up at four every day to get meals ready in a soup kitchen. I know I have to get away from it often. I have to spin out once in awhile from the raging race.

I would speak healing to you if I could. The day to day coping with this nonsense is tough and you are tough. I needed to melt today into a ball of mush, then spring back for more and fresh only a few hours. God love you.

Reactions: Poppyseed78
Upvote 0

KybeKyneKane

Aug 13, 2021
Seoul
✟24,459.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Greetings, just looking for support. I'm struggling with c-ptsd. It's bad. That's all really
Just hold onto momentums that are only of strengths and comfortabilities for those around you and yourself. Practice your calm for calm is a good approval in what I believe is true. Focus on the true nature of things with good starting points in life as well. But yeah, just let strengths and comfortabilities let in your life. Life indeed is truly special and I think Jesus would want you to count your blessings and to count only your happy hours. Awaken your spirituality as a Christian if you must to stick to your beliefs. I'm sure you will have an everlasting will as a Christian. Just know, you are never alone...for all life is interconnected including the Christian God you worship. You have friends here in these Christian forums.
I know I'm not here to judge you. You have to be what you want to be. Or practice praying for higher prayer skill sets.
Questioning your steadiness is most wise. But know this...I will help however I can through communications on these forums.
Stay strong and continue your studies as a Christian or anything else.

Upvote 0