• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Stomach troubles

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Me and my wife just did our first liver & gallbladder cleanse with amazing results. The human body DOES NOT have a shortage of prescription medications. All natural cures provided by the living God and the substances He created should be used first and foremost. God has provided in His creation a cure for everything.
Amen and HalleluYAH !
Realize in society , society which is as written in Scripture "pernicious" (death dealing), there is no shortage of death dealing by professionals and by lay persons everywhere, in every segment of society, as written in God's Word (Scripture).

The truth is hated by society, by the world of mankind, and it is opposed everywhere by politicians, financeers, educationalists, teachers, bankers, industrialists (poisoning America and the world), corporations (no heart, no soul). (often just for money)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Food allergies might be also causing you distress.
I personally cannot eat anything containing milk sugar or Lactose.
Other problematic foods can be the following due to containing what is called volatile gas producing substances and/or being hard to digest.

1. Beans
2. Garlic
3. onions
4. Brocolli

Most people on Earth can't digest milk.

I suffered horribly and my social life suddenly came to an abrupt end and it lasted for many years until I was able to identify the culprits.

Initially it was diagnosed as irritable bowel syndrome. Then the main cause-Lactose was discovered via a test. The other foods I discovered via bitter frustrating experiences.
Amazing and TRUE ! YES ! Allergies always weaken the body.
When the tests are done (NOT necessarily medical tests - just plain and simple tests for allergies, including for example the elimination diet and the pulse test)
and the allergens are removed,
the body starts to heal, just like when anyone has been smoking for a while,
as soon as they STOP smoking, the body starts to heal. (there are a few exceptions, like when a cigarette to 3 a day "kick-starts" the immune system to deal with other things; like when DUCKTK TAPE on a WART stimulates the immune response so the wart is gone within a few days after weeks nothing else working) ...

Upvote 0