• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

STILL no evidence FOR creation/ID

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by tas8831, Apr 26, 2018.

1. AV1611VET

AV1611VET SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE Supporter

+41,056
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    481 posts and STILL no evidence FOR creation/ID.

What a shame! ;)

2. Kaon

Kaon Well-Known Member

+2,307
    United States
    Other Religion
    Celibate
    I think that is the point that may be missed - that "Creation and Evolution" categorically begs the question of an outside entity.

With respect to the OP, one would have to take an incredibly myopic view to assert no evidence for something thought not to exist. You wouldn't know where to look for something you don't believe exists; part of the problem with the namesake of this forum (for both sides.)

3. Aman777

Aman777 Christian

+574
    Baptist
    Have you asked God for His gift of faith to believe that a man rose from the dead? IF so, then His gift will take care of you forever.

Eph 2:8 For by grace (Unmerited reward) are ye saved through faith; and that (faith) not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

Sometimes, people are saved and don't know it. Life has a way of reminding those people that it's not up to them but to Him.

Eph 2:10 For we are His workmanship

4. Aman777

Aman777 Christian

+574
    Baptist
    You sound angry which is the condition of the guilty. Do you secretly wish you could refute me? Sorry, but your constant whining is not a winning argument. Lighten up. Amen?

5. Aman777

Aman777 Christian

+574
    Baptist
    Where did the physical matter of our Universe come from? It's evidence of the literal God who began His Multiverse by coming into the physical world as the Light of the first Day...AND...by taking the dust of the big bang and compressing it into planet Earth 9 Billion years later. God told us His scientific Truth in Genesis since only He could have known the Truth at the time. It's empirical (testable) evidence of the literal God.

6. Aman777

Aman777 Christian

+574
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

7. Kaon

Kaon Well-Known Member

+2,307
    United States
    Other Religion
    Celibate
    I did, and He fully delivered on that.

Took a decade of trials, but was well worth it.

8. Warden_of_the_Storm

Warden_of_the_Storm Well-Known Member

+4,267
    United Kingdom
    Deist
    Single
    The historical name for Russia was Rus, not Rosh. Rosh is the seventh of the ten sons of Benjamin, from Genesis 46:21. The only version of the Bible that give Rosh the status of a nation is the New American Standard Bible.
    Man, you're slipping.

9. Ophiolite

Ophiolite Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape

+7,453
    United Kingdom
    Agnostic
    Private
    Oh dear me. You ask me to lighten up, yet you failed to see the humour in my request to Warden of the Storm that he not encourage you. You need to distinguish between whining and poking fun. Aman, I'm sure your ideas are very real and important to you, and it is impolite of me to mock them, but at times it's just irresistible. I'll leave you in peace for a while. Albatross?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Aman777

Aman777 Christian

+574
    Baptist
    I don't use the NASB because religious men have altered it to make it fit with their theology. No wonder you are so confused.

11. Warden_of_the_Storm

+4,267
    United Kingdom
    Deist
    Single
    But it's only the NASB that says that Rosh is a nation. No other translation makes that connection. Well, there's obviously your own (very erroneous) interpretation, but that's just kind of obvious...

12. Aman777

Aman777 Christian

+574
    Baptist
    You mock them because you cannot show where they are wrong. It's the same with most unbelievers, so don't run away, it's what makes these boards so much fun. It's really interesting to see some God haters run away because they have nothing but negativism to offer. God Bless you

13. Aman777

Aman777 Christian

+574
    Baptist
    Thanks. That's another reason to not study that altered version beside the fact that it's readers have no idea what the Bible teaches. In fact, they don't even know what Day it is. Do you?

14. Warden_of_the_Storm

+4,267
    United Kingdom
    Deist
    Single
    Ugh... Thursday the 7th of July. *snicker*

15. Aman777

Aman777 Christian

+574
    Baptist
    Not in God's time. We live today at Genesis 1:27 since God is STILL creating Adam/mankind in Christ. Ask any Gospel preacher. Today is at the end of the 6th Day/Age in God's 7 Day/Age creation. Today is the Day of Salvation.

2Co 6:2 (For He saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

16. AV1611VET

+41,056
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Aman, forgive me if I've asked this before, but does this have anything to do with God not documenting that:

"The evening and the morning were the seventh day"?

17. Aman777

Aman777 Christian

+574
    Baptist
    No. The 7th Day has NO evening and no morning since it's Eternity where God dwells in the eternal present. God Bless you

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Warden_of_the_Storm

+4,267
    United Kingdom
    Deist
    Single
    Mmm... still doesn't prove what you said about Tabal, Meshech and Rosh referring to Russia correct.

19. AV1611VET

+41,056
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Okay ... thank you! :)

20. Aman777

Aman777 Christian

+574
    Baptist