STILL no evidence FOR creation/ID

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Yeah, he sounds like a great guy.

He's great enough to give you a free choice to live forever in paradise or lost in the total darkness of a burned out universe, forever. Even while some reject His love, He gives us respect for our own stupid decisions. God Bless you

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
He's great enough to give you a free choice to live forever in paradise or lost in the total darkness of a burned out universe, forever. Even while some reject His love, He gives us respect for our own stupid decisions. God Bless you
Right on broth3r.

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
And all of it was put together by an atheist, like you, so don't tell us that we are the ones who are crazy. It's the way the twisted minds of the godless, think.
Dude, I don't think you are crazy. In fact, I refer to you to others as "that one guy that is normal in every way except in one, really big thing" by virtue of the fact that the only thing about you that I have observed to be deviant from the norm is your biblical interpretation. Which has got to be the strangest biblical interpretation I have ever heard. No one else's is even close to being like it. Yet, I have no doubt that every other aspect of your life is perfectly within the norm despite that.

Take my personal views of you as you will.

• Winner
Reactions: Bugeyedcreepy
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Dude, I don't think you are crazy. In fact, I refer to you to others as "that one guy that is normal in every way except in one, really big thing" by virtue of the fact that the only thing about you that I have observed to be deviant from the norm is your biblical interpretation. Which has got to be the strangest biblical interpretation I have ever heard. No one else's is even close to being like it. Yet, I have no doubt that every other aspect of your life is perfectly within the norm despite that.

Thus Aman. I'm just a man. I offer no credentials except what is actually written in Scripture which agrees with the current discoveries of Science and History.

To me, it's proof, scientific and historic proof of the literal God. He told us that He would pour out His Spirit (Spirit of Truth) in the last days. Joe 2:28 Act 2:17

You are living in the last generation (which explains my curiosity about Trump). I believe your generation to be the last and I enjoy telling young people what Genesis actually says instead of what Religion has told us it says.

The United States is not mentioned in the last days, but Russia, Israel, Iran and all others in the Middle East are mentioned. Could it be that Trump would keep us from protecting Israel? Or has the U.S. already been destroyed. Read Ezekiel 38

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Thus Aman. I'm just a man. I offer no credentials except what is actually written in Scripture which agrees with the current discoveries of Science and History.

To me, it's proof, scientific and historic proof of the literal God. He told us that He would pour out His Spirit (Spirit of Truth) in the last days. Joe 2:28 Act 2:17

You are living in the last generation (which explains my curiosity about Trump). I believe your generation to be the last and I enjoy telling young people what Genesis actually says instead of what Religion has told us it says.

The United States is not mentioned in the last days, but Russia, Israel, Iran and all others in the Middle East are mentioned. Could it be that Trump would keep us from protecting Israel? Or has the U.S. already been destroyed. Read Ezekiel 38
Lol... the u.s. isn’t mentioned BECAUSE the writers didn’t know it existed.

Rich.

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What's this then?

Philippians 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

Yet, I know that the end of the world as the bible describes it cannot be any time soon by virtue of the multiple verses mentioning that no one knows when it is coming aside from YHWH, not even the angels. Thus, by virtue of the fact that there will definitely be people claiming that the end is near for the rest of my life, I know the biblical end times aren't near. That is, if the world ends any time soon, it'll defy the words of the bible.

Not that I concern myself with the end times prophecies of any religion, I just don't get why Christians are so preoccupied with theirs when anticipating it delays it.

Also, I can't be a member of the last generation, because human generations are about 20 years long, and I am 23. Therefore, if the world ended tomorrow, I'd most likely be a member of the second to last human generation.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"Yet, I know that the end of the world as the bible describes it cannot be any time soon by virtue of the multiple verses mentioning that no one knows when it is coming aside from YHWH, not even the angels."

So if no one knows when it is coming how can you say "it cannot be anytime soon"? It is as illogical to say its coming as to say it is not. Since no one knows when it is coming...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,815.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
"Yet, I know that the end of the world as the bible describes it cannot be any time soon by virtue of the multiple verses mentioning that no one knows when it is coming aside from YHWH, not even the angels."

So if no one knows when it is coming how can you say "it cannot be anytime soon"? It is as illogical to say its coming as to say it is not. Since no one knows when it is coming...
I have to concede that your argument seems to be constructed from unassailable logic. OF course, as I am sure you will agree, that has nothing to do with the reality of End Times, or of their timing, if real.

Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yet, I know that the end of the world as the bible describes it cannot be any time soon by virtue of the multiple verses mentioning that no one knows when it is coming aside from YHWH, not even the angels. Thus, by virtue of the fact that there will definitely be people claiming that the end is near for the rest of my life, I know the biblical end times aren't near. That is, if the world ends any time soon, it'll defy the words of the bible.

Not that I concern myself with the end times prophecies of any religion, I just don't get why Christians are so preoccupied with theirs when anticipating it delays it.

Also, I can't be a member of the last generation, because human generations are about 20 years long, and I am 23. Therefore, if the world ended tomorrow, I'd most likely be a member of the second to last human generation.

Then watch Isaiah 17 fulfilling in your lifetime or maybe Ezekiel war God said he will protect Israel from her enemies against all odds so you can know that he exist just like he did in 1967
:satisfied:

Also generation in Bible is 70/80 years .
Moreover what delays comming of Christ is that there is number of people which need to be saved so the fullness of gentiles can come and Israel's veil will be lifted which is blinding them so would you consider trusting Christ to speed the process thanks .

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Rich.

It wasn't men but the Holy Spirit Who authored the words from the inside the men who wrote them down. Maybe His revelation is that there is NO United States at the end? Perhaps Trump has already sold us out before Russia comes against Israel in Ezekiel 38 in the last days. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Remember that i show that all Humans live and die on the present 6th Day/Age. None of us are promised tomorrow on this planet, which means that we literally live on the last Day, the Day of Salvation, Judgment, and resurrection. No man knows the 24 hour period of time when the end will come, but we know that it will be today, at the end of the present 6th Day/Age. Amen?

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,618.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
It wasn't men but the Holy Spirit Who authored the words from the inside the men who wrote them down. Maybe His revelation is that there is NO United States at the end? Perhaps Trump has already sold us out before Russia comes against Israel in Ezekiel 38 in the last days. Amen?

No. Russia isn't mentioned in the Bible, neither is Japan or Korea or China. Or even Canada or Scotland or Spain or France. Or Denmark or Finland or Iceland or Greenland. I could go on.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No. Russia isn't mentioned in the Bible, neither is Japan or Korea or China. Or even Canada or Scotland or Spain or France. Or Denmark or Finland or Iceland or Greenland. I could go on.
How about Greece?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Greece already existed. Biblical authors don't get credit for "prophecy" by mentioning it.
And the Hitties that scientists at one time said didn't exist, despite what even kindergartners knew?

Upvote 0