Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please be pray for my Step-daughter who has all the symptoms of COVID. Her health is already poor. Please pray my wife doesn't get this. She has 45 percent lung function at best
I only ask because this is a very loving forum, and I know the Lord performs miracles. Thank you.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please be pray for my Step-daughter who has all the symptoms of COVID. Her health is already poor. Please pray my wife doesn't get this. She has 45 percent lung function at best
I only ask because this is a very loving forum, and I know the Lord performs miracles. Thank you.

Father, I lift up oncemt's stepdaughter up to You. I pray for complete recovery of the covid and agree for it to leave in Jesus Name of Nazareth. I pray for good health for him and his family, his wife to stay in good health, and to watch over and bless them. Draw them close to You. Thank You that You are a God of miracles as well as the One who sees us all through trials. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Lenno

Jan 4, 2022
Cheshire
✟27,096.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have prayed as you have asked

Upvote 0