Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I honestly don't see mandatory microchip implants becoming an issue in the United States anytime soon. This is especially so considering the very vocal Fundamentalist community which would cry "Mark of the Beast!". Personally I don't think it would be the "Mark of the Beast" and I'm not even sure that such a thing will ever come to pass. Regardless, I wouldn't allow a microchip to be implanted in me anyway because there is too much potential for it to be abused.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
However, I am not convinced that the mark was associated with Nero. I think that perhaps Nero was a type of antiChrist, but that we will have to deal with this again. I don't think Nero was THE anti-Christ. I am a Historicist in the way that I can see all the prophecy that really seems to have been fulfilled in the past 2000 years, but I am a Futurist because I think it's going to happen again, on a global scale and in a more terrible way. AND I think that the rapture may not happen until the trib is over.
- Adrienne

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
SummerMadness said:
I say implant them into everyone, but give me all the power to oversee the program. That's the best choice for implants because I would never abuse my power. ;)

Not just talk the talk my friend
But you would have to walk the walk
Prove it!!

Upvote 0