Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe in states rights to govern. I believe in Representatives who govern by the will of the people of their state, even when I voted against a law that was passed. I admire the Representatives who will stand up against a federal government that interferes in states governing what happens within their own state, unless a law is found to violate the US Constitution.
These four men, who often have very differing views, were all against the legalization of recreational marijuana in Colorado. Two of them are Democrats and two are Republicans. Now they agree for the second on time this issue, that the federal government needs to keep it's promise to Cory Gardner and to abide by the Commerce Clause of the US Constitution.
Cory Gardner blasts Jeff Sessions' decision on Cole Memo

Trump told Denver television station 9News during the 2016 presidential campaign that he wouldn’t use federal authority to shut down recreational marijuana sales in states like Colorado.

“I think it’s up to the states,” he told the station in a July 2016 interview. “I’m a states person. I think it should be up to the states, absolutely.”

Last edited: