starting a Bible-discussion account on youtube soon, tell me what you think of this one, discussion on Genesis 4

DrenchedInHisBlood

Renewing the innner man
Jun 23, 2004
El Sobrante, California
✟21,277.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Some of you might have seen me post this before but I just noticed that I don't think I posted this at the proper section. So I am posting this again. Read below:

I decided to start my own ministry account on Youtube. It will consist of interviews I will take from different people that have capabilities to speak on particular topics, from Theology to Apologetics or Christ-centered discussion on current events. I decided to start my interview from this one friend. From our past conversations, I've always had the impression that the way she talks about scripture is worth recording. I always found her to be insightful and I decided to have her speak on a particular passage. This is just a test to see if her speeches would be useful for the public. Instead of just me hearing her in our conversations, I want to see what people will think if they hear her too. So this video has her speaking on Genesis 4, and I have 2 links for it because we did it on Zoom and it has a time limit. So we had to do it in 2 rounds. Watch out video below and tell me if her talks are really worth taping for others to hear. It's just my impression that this is a special talent that can be useful for other people. But I don't want to presume I'm right without hearing other's opinions too. So watch it below and tell me what you think. Let me tell you that she did not write any notes or prepare for this as she speaks.

Reactions: Vambram