Stars science say kicked out of galaxy actually coming in!

Jun 2, 2019
Somewhere
✟30,896.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do. The way we can tell is when their belief based guesses and claims directly contradict Genesis. Evolution and the big bang are demonic fairy tales. This is known.
I didn't mean to imply that Evolution or the big bang are real. What I meant was, if scientists predicted stars moving out, and the found stars moving in and out, they were partially correct in that specific instance.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I didn't mean to imply that Evolution or the big bang are real. What I meant was, if scientists predicted stars moving out, and the found stars moving in and out, they were partially correct in that specific instance.
Ha. I guess at least they were moving even if in the opposite way.

The problem is that their theories as to why and how the stars got there etc etc are all wrong.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
The problem is that their theories as to why and how the stars got there etc etc are all wrong.
There is no problem. We have a scientifically correct and backed up with evidence theory of star formation.
We apply well known physics to what we find in the universe and see that stars will form. Clouds of gas exist. Clouds of gas will have fluctuations in density and can be perturbed by nearby nova and supernova. The over-density fluctuations can attract more matter and become denser. The feedback produces proto-stars. Stars form.
We look at the universe and see stars forming as the well known physics predicts.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Any rate of time is a rate here.
2 items of empirical evidence showing time (and physics) is not extremely different outside of the Solar System and then there are 18 (out of maybe millions) items of empirical evidence that time (and physics) is the same outside of the Solar System as it is inside
These are evidence of rates of time outside of the solar system. We make predictions using local physics. Objects outside of the solar system match those predictions. Thus the rate of time at these objects outside of the solar system is the same as it is here.

• Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
This reminds me of another time an outer space nature discovery surprised secular scientists.
Jupiter's south pole as seen by JUNO mission.
The scientists predicted a boring grey circle.
What they found instead were awesome, beautiful blue swirls.
Scientists really love surprises, The Transcendentian, because it means that there is something interesting to be analyzed and explained.
Jupiter’s North Pole Unlike Anything Encountered in Solar System
Amazing pictures show cyclones swirling above Jupiter’s poles
I doubt that "scientists predicted a boring grey circle". This is Jupiter with a complex and dramatic weather system. Astronomers expected Jupiter to be uniform with similar cloud formations over the entire planet. The complexity of the cyclones at the pole seem to be the surprise.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hypothesis based on hot air.

We apply well known physics to what we find in the universe and see that stars will form.
Fishbowl physics is fine, but what happens in the fishbowl, stays in the fishbowl.
Clouds of gas exist. Clouds of gas will have fluctuations in density and can be perturbed by nearby nova and supernova. The over-density fluctuations can attract more matter and become denser. The feedback produces proto-stars. Stars form.
I don't believe that. While new stars being born may tend to be born in what we call gas...so what!? That does ot make your dream ages valid.

We look at the universe and see stars forming as the well known physics predicts.

I look at ever changing and failed predictions of cosmofraudology. No matter what they see, they cram it into their faith models until exposed as false, then they cram it in another way. Many of these so called events take millions of years, they claim. So when they see some proto star core or something, to find out if it does what they expect, we might have to wait millions of years! Then when they see something that did not go as they predicted or expected, they still pat themselves on the back and go back to the cosmic waiting game.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/12/15/13968156/newly-formed-star-whirlwinds-alma-telescopes-nature

Doubt cast on new theories of star formation: New findings reveal surprising distribution of star-forming cores outside of our galaxy

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hypothesis based on hot air.

Fishbowl physics is fine, but what happens in the fishbowl, stays in the fishbowl.
I don't believe that. While new stars being born may tend to be born in what we call gas...so what!? That does ot make your dream ages valid.

I look at ever changing and failed predictions of cosmofraudology. No matter what they see, they cram it into their faith models until exposed as false, then they cram it in another way. Many of these so called events take millions of years, they claim. So when they see some proto star core or something, to find out if it does what they expect, we might have to wait millions of years! Then when they see something that did not go as they predicted or expected, they still pat themselves on the back and go back to the cosmic waiting game.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/12/15/13968156/newly-formed-star-whirlwinds-alma-telescopes-nature

Doubt cast on new theories of star formation: New findings reveal surprising distribution of star-forming cores outside of our galaxy

Hi there dad, a friendly reminder that a few days ago the statement of purpose for this forum changed. You are no longer allowed to claim that science is made up.

In particular "Threads started, or responses made, to simply disparage science will be considered off topic to the forum. "

Addition to the Statement of Purpose

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
These are evidence of rates of time outside of the solar system. We make predictions using local physics. Objects outside of the solar system match those predictions. Thus the rate of time at these objects outside of the solar system is the same as it is here.

ALL things are seen here only. the light streams in here for you to see. ALL time involved is time here since we only see things here. Exclusively. You have been nowhere else.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,373.00
Country
United States