Star Alpha Dream Team Fellowship - All Welcome (22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valentine

Legend
Feb 22, 2005
Virginia
✟39,065.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:wave: Glad I got in before the end of the thread. We were on the go all day yesterday and I didn't get time to post here yesterday :swoon:. trying to get in a quick :hug::hug: to the alpha fellowship group before running off again. Thanks for the coffee, Viper. (slurping). Praying for a great weekend for everyone. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Viper07

Legend
Apr 15, 2007
✟73,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:wave: Glad I got in before the end of the thread. We were on the go all day yesterday and I didn't get time to post here yesterday :swoon:. trying to get in a quick :hug::hug: to the alpha fellowship group before running off again. Thanks for the coffee, Viper. (slurping). Praying for a great weekend for everyone. :prayer:

Hi Valentine, good to see you again :wave: :) you gotta go again ?? awww :( Well have a great day and weekend :hug: :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.