Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I wonder what Jesus would say to those who refuse to take easy, almost zero-risk health measures (vaccine) that will benefit others. As someone has pointed out, it is a painful embarrassment that the overall picture we see in these threads is one where it is the Christians who are making the vaccine decision all about their own personal interests and it is the atheists / humanists who are arguing for social responsibility. There are exceptions on both sides, but this is the general pattern.

Probably the same thing He'd say to those who love using Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, specifically the 12th rule.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,191.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Who is associated with Nazi propaganda again?
Just checked it myself. Aldebaran's link sends us to the Renegade Tribune:

Renegade is an American white nationalist, conspiracy theorist and anti-Semitic media platform, based in Deltona, Florida. Founded by Kyle Hunt, the project consists of two main outlets; Renegade Broadcasting, an internet radio network founded in October 2012 and Renegade Tribune, founded in 2013. The project broke off from an older media network Oracle Broadcasting. As of August 2018, Renegade Tribune had a global Alexa ranking of 77,269.[3]

Renegade has promoted Holocaust denial, and has portrayed the Third Reich and Adolf Hitler's NSDAP in a positive light,[4] claiming that Germans, not Jews, were the victims of the Second World War.[5][6] In 2014 founder Kyle Hunt promoted "the White Man March", advocating that White people across the world spontaneously protest in public with signs bearing phrases related to the white genocide conspiracy theory.

Upvote 0

2BeholdHisGlory

Still on vacation!
Mar 20, 2021
Outer Space
✟11,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, I stand by Occam on this one - he (I assume he is a he) has, in my opinion, an impeccable record. I would be shocked if his characterization were not fair.

But if he is wrong, I will honour my promise to withdraw.

You are free to stand on whatever you want, as an industrial hygenist she shared according to what her feild of expertise teaches, you are free to disagree with her.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, I stand by Occam on this one - he (I assume he is a he) has, in my opinion, an impeccable record. I would be shocked if his characterization were not fair.

:crossrc:

Upvote 0

2BeholdHisGlory

Still on vacation!
Mar 20, 2021
Outer Space
✟11,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just checked it myself. Aldebaran's link sends us to the Renegade Tribune:

Renegade is an American white nationalist, conspiracy theorist and anti-Semitic media platform, based in Deltona, Florida. Founded by Kyle Hunt, the project consists of two main outlets; Renegade Broadcasting, an internet radio network founded in October 2012 and Renegade Tribune, founded in 2013. The project broke off from an older media network Oracle Broadcasting. As of August 2018, Renegade Tribune had a global Alexa ranking of 77,269.[3]

Renegade has promoted Holocaust denial, and has portrayed the Third Reich and Adolf Hitler's NSDAP in a positive light,[4] claiming that Germans, not Jews, were the victims of the Second World War.[5][6] In 2014 founder Kyle Hunt promoted "the White Man March", advocating that White people across the world spontaneously protest in public with signs bearing phrases related to the white genocide conspiracy theory.

Thats a no brainer, that has nothing to do with her video which was deleted on other platforms and just picked up there

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,191.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying?

If I were you, I would be praying to go back in time and delete your link your link to a Nazi-sympathetic website.

Man, you sure have guts, I will give you that. I would digging a hole to China if I had done such a thing.

• Agree
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

2BeholdHisGlory

Still on vacation!
Mar 20, 2021
Outer Space
✟11,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any more Nazi sites to send readers to?

I gave the link to Aldebaran when searching for the video that was the only place I could post here on CF because it censors out Bit...chute (one word) which I have already started a thread on with staff to see if I can that reversed so people cant just demonize websites and character assasinations.

• Friendly
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,191.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Since you ask, shall I assume you're interested in their tactics as well?
I am happy to keep ping-ponging about the fact you sent us all to a hate site. Is this really an issue you want to keep talking about? What possible justification do you think will make this go away?

Your best strategy: ask for the thread to be deleted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,191.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I gave the link to Aldebaran when searching for the video that was the only place I could post here on CF because it censors out Bit...chute (one word) which I have already started a thread on with staff to see if I can that reversed so people cant just demonize websites and character assasinations.
Surely, you can see what a disastrous move it was to post a link to a Nazi-sympathetic site.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying?

If I were you, I would be praying to go back in time and delete your link your link to a Nazi-sympathetic website.

Ever since people who voted for Trump as president were referred to as Nazis, it became a hollow accusation.

Man, you sure have guts, I will give you that. I would digging a hole to China if I had done such a thing.

If we implement the types of policies you seem to like, China will be here in America. I'm personally in no hurry for that to happen.

Upvote 0

2BeholdHisGlory

Still on vacation!
Mar 20, 2021
Outer Space
✟11,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Surely, you can see what a disastrous move it was to post a link to a Nazi-sympathetic site.

No, you know why? I watched her on Twitter first, it went viral and then was removed, and I was hoping someone had it somewhere, and thats just where I found it, and I never read the website because the website was irrelevant to my having seen it long before it was ever taken up there.

I think its disastrous that I couldnt post to her video using Bit...chute because if I could have you would likely not be hyperventilating over a link.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am happy to keep ping-ponging about the fact you sent us all to a hate site. Is this really an issue you want to keep talking about? What possible justification do you think will make this go away?

If you're happy with it as you just claimed....

Your best strategy: ask for the thread to be deleted.

Or you could simply unsubscribe from it. Just a thought.
You're making it sound like I'm keeping you from being anywhere else.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟276,056.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There are back and forths on the issue of chemtrails, and I havent seen them seriously debunked as you put it, and that would be for another thread, regardless that it still has no bearing on what she stated in her video.

As someone who consults for commercial airlines, the idea that additives are being put into aircraft fuel, or that commercial aircraft are hauling significant amounts of chemical agent into the air for spraying is just laughable. The safety and economic imperatives just don't allow for it.

Chemtrails don't need to be debunked, because they've never been 'bunked' in the first place.

As a conspiracy theory, it's somewhere in the same level of believability as flat earth, holographic moon and Qanon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

2BeholdHisGlory

Still on vacation!
Mar 20, 2021
Outer Space
✟11,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As someone who consults for commercial airlines, the idea that additives are being put into aircraft fuel, or that commercial aircraft are hauling significant amounts of chemical agent into the air for spraying is just laughable. The safety and economic imperatives just don't allow for it.

Chemtrails don't need to be debunked, because they've never been 'bunked' in the first place.

As a conspiracy theory, it's somewhere in the same level of believability as flat earth, holographic moon and Qanon.

That would be for another thread

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,640.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Ever since people who voted for Trump as president were referred to as Nazis, it became a hollow accusation.

I don't think you realise just how venal this group/website is. To understand what you're playing with you need to read this extract copied from an article on the Renegade Tribune website. You will need to wash after reading.

I apologise to other readers for copying this trash, but I think we all need to clearly understand what we may appear to condone by sourcing anything featured on websites like this. I can't emphasise enough the need to check sources BEFORE quoting them on CF.

THE JEWS ARE a unique race, parasitic and predatory, evidently formed from hybrid stock (including, according to Mourant’s haematological analysis, c. 10% of Congoid blood) in the way described in Sir Arthur Keith’s theory of human evolution.

The parasites find, seemingly by instinct, and attack every inherent weakness in our racial stock and exploit our vices, so that it is often difficult to fix a boundary between our innate deficiencies and the parasites’ exacerbation of them. Our current religion is one of their many weapons: The superstition infects our race through its appeal to our racial proclivity toward romantic sentimentality, transcendental mysteries, and even a certain heroism: the willingness of men to sacrifice themselves for their people, which is perverted into asceticism and an itch to serve “all mankind.” That has been a deadly infection, encouraging both the survival of the unfit of our own race by preventing the natural process by which viable species eliminate their degenerates, and by encouraging a fatuous toleration of racial enemies.
OB

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,640.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced

Thanks for the vote of confidence. (He is a he :))

OB

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't think you realise just how venal this group/website is. To understand what you're playing with you need to read this extract copied from an article on the Renegade Tribune website. You will need to wash after reading.

I apologise to other readers for copying this trash, but I think we all need to clearly understand what we may appear to condone by sourcing anything featured on websites like this. I can't emphasise enough the need to check sources BEFORE quoting them on CF.

THE JEWS ARE a unique race, parasitic and predatory, evidently formed from hybrid stock (including, according to Mourant’s haematological analysis, c. 10% of Congoid blood) in the way described in Sir Arthur Keith’s theory of human evolution.

The parasites find, seemingly by instinct, and attack every inherent weakness in our racial stock and exploit our vices, so that it is often difficult to fix a boundary between our innate deficiencies and the parasites’ exacerbation of them. Our current religion is one of their many weapons: The superstition infects our race through its appeal to our racial proclivity toward romantic sentimentality, transcendental mysteries, and even a certain heroism: the willingness of men to sacrifice themselves for their people, which is perverted into asceticism and an itch to serve “all mankind.” That has been a deadly infection, encouraging both the survival of the unfit of our own race by preventing the natural process by which viable species eliminate their degenerates, and by encouraging a fatuous toleration of racial enemies.
OB

Sounds a lot like some of the leftist garbage I've been seeing about "whiteness", and how white people need to be ashamed of who they are and who their ancestors are.
Do you notice the similarity? We always warn about history repeating itself if we don't learn from it. Hard to learn from it when it's being erased/ignored/denied.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
From the article:

"Although the overall finding showed reduced risks of virus transmission with facemask, the analysis had severe limitations to draw conclusions."
“They counted things wrong...but yeah got the correct answers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.