✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Christ is Born!
Glorify Him!

WELCOME EVERYONE.

Let us sing, Let us play, Let us sing, Let us play...

Hark how the bells ....

This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 25"

Please, can a mod make a title change so that the proper number 26 is displayed?

Thanks!

Elizabeth

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And the automatic transporter didn't work anymore. Last time I posted and it had closed in the mean time... the next post appeared in the new Taverna...

And we need to holler and ask nicely to get an updated Taverna number.

Nice decor in this one btw!! I like the fresh flowers!

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jenn the Finn said:
Since I'll be in MD most of the spring I'll might make it up there one weekend.
I've got a fair share of orders/requests for embroidery so I have to see how these come (3 eucharistic covers set 3-4 pieces each, possibly another church flag, a vestment set (felon, epitrachelion and 'potholder') and possibly one or two deacon sets). I have no idea what all these will be of. Do you have any idea what you would like? I'm going to two courses next year, July and October plus a course in Colors in Iconography in October as well. I'm hoping to really work on patterns in those courses so if you have any wishes, let me know.

Jennie, sure come on up! Just let me know a few weeks ahead of time so I can arrange my work schedule! Did I tell you about the HUGE promotion I got? As for the icon, I would like one of St. Michael the Archangel, similar to the one I used to have in my avatar. If you were closer I could give you a very, very indepth course in the colors in iconography that would seriously help you in your embroidery.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
OK, so why is it that Aria always gets to start these???

I guess because I was the one who posted the last thread a while ago, on that infamous day (whenever that was) and somehow Chris Bot has used my name since then.

Strange, isn't it.

If you think it is a tad unfair.

There is a way to stop that. :)

Go and see what they did in OBOB.

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jennie, sure come on up! Just let me know a few weeks ahead of time so I can arrange my work schedule! Did I tell you about the HUGE promotion I got? As for the icon, I would like one of St. Michael the Archangel, similar to the one I used to have in my avatar. If you were closer I could give you a very, very indepth course in the colors in iconography that would seriously help you in your embroidery.
No, you didn't tell me about your promotion. COOL! And honestly, I don't remember your avatar of Michael the Archangel... Sowwy, I know the current one has been there for quite a while. I'll definitely let you know if I come up. I'd have to figure it out too between weekends that I would have to go home etc. I'm also going up to Scranton and Binghamton at some point this spring (same trip). Plus I'm trying to decide if I want to stay in Finland for two weeks and go to Russia for a few days. Have to see how school looks too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I can see it, Michael, and I use Mozilla.

Do you also have a Mac and are you using Safari?

Perhaps Erwin is busy tweaking buttons here on CF?

I copied and pasted this image from your signature, Michael.

If you can see this image when you click on it, then you are seeing what I am seeing on all your posts as part of your signature.

http://www1.christianforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=64718&d=1140482340

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jenn,
The St. Michael icon is the avatar on my page on Come and See. I got a bid as a quality controll inspector. Alot more money and alot less work! That is a good thing! Let me know what weekend is good for you. I would love to finally get to meet you!
Michael

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I can see it, Michael, and I use Mozilla.

Do you also have a Mac and are you using Safari?

Perhaps Erwin is busy tweaking buttons here on CF?

I copied and pasted this image from your signature, Michael.

If you can see this image when you click on it, then you are seeing what I am seeing on all your posts as part of your signature.

http://www1.christianforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=64718&d=1140482340
For me it says Invalid Attachment....... and some other stuff.

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Weird, somehow, my posts and/or edits are not posting correctly.

I think Erwin is working in the back or we are close to having another infamous crash.

Okay, I will retype my previous post and hope this one doesn't go missing in cyberspace.

Michael, I see a beautiful blue Icon-covered water soaker when I click that url I posted.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.