Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Weird, somehow, my posts and/or edits are not posting correctly.

I think Erwin is working in the back or we are close to having another infamous crash.

Okay, I will retype my previous post and hope this one doesn't go missing in cyberspace.

Michael, I see a beautiful blue Icon-covered water soaker when I click that url I posted.
I do not see my beloved supersoaker! :(

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Dear Uncle Clem,

Could you kindly change this thread title to reflect that this is version 26?

Thanks,

Elizabeth

P.S. And could you kindly ask Erwin if he could please (pretty please) move the REPORT button to the center of the post. It is TOO close to the QUICK QUOTE button. ;)

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Something else is odd with CF tonight.

I typed 5 posts in this here Taverna (not counting this post) and only got 1 blessing. Before I posted here in this Taverna, my blessing count was 2999, now it stands at 3000. So what is happening.

Normally we get one blessing per post, don't we?

Strange and stranger still.

In my second message I posted in this Taverna tonight, my third message was posted before my second message. And my edits didn't show up, but when I pressed edit again, then my edits did show up. And for that one post, I didn't receive any blessings either.

Am I the only one who is noticing these strange happenings.... oh, and Michael's disappearing Water Soaker which I can see and he cannot.

;)

p.s. EDITED TO ADD: Well, I did get one blessing for this post, finally.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,303,952.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
weird

I don't see your Supersoaker either Michael - and I see everyone elses's sig.

Hi everyone - I like the nice clean decor - a BIG improvement.

[edit] My Supersoaker is there - well I can see it . I'm using a Mac and Firefox is my default Browser [/edit]

Upvote 0

kamikat

my love is bigger than a cadillac
Apr 22, 2005
Visit site
✟18,459.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't see Michael's sig, either, but since I'm using a strange computer, I don't know what's going on. There is a forum in Support where you can report bugs. I do know that Erwin is planning on doing lots of work on the site thi week. Be patient.

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OK, so the Navy loves to do these things. Hubs leave date got pushed back to the original one now. I guess it's good, but I was already mentally ready for him to leave next week. So no OC nativity for me with my church in Baltimore.
It's so odd. Now I'm almost upset that I have to miss Nativity, while I get another week almost with hubs. I was just so adjusted that he was leaving soon. ARGH, stupid mind!

Carpe Diem! What else can I do? :D

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
" When in danger , when in doubt , run in circles , scream and shout " :D

And enjoy this wee gift you were given.

Ain't life fun when you can't plan anything :D
Father had asked me to keep him updated on all this and I sent him an email. He wrote back: Rest assured - God is in control. I was almost tempted to write back: Yes, I think he put on autopilot, went to sleep and the system malfunctioned.
But as those Navy boys tell their wives: Only acts of God and acts of Congress can keep us apart.
(Congress being the power that can declare war, for those who might not know the US system, or those who were asleep in class).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jennie,
I think you are right. I love being able to take 35mm quality pics with the D70. I shot atleast 3 rolls worth of film on Tues afternoon easily. And I only had a 1/2 gig memory card in. Imagine how much fun I'd have with a 4 gig card in!
Michael

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.