Visit site
✟18,459.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Howdy, folks! It looks like I'll be up all night getting my ornaments ready to turn into the crafts comittee for the bazaar. I didn't realize they would want them the Sunday before the bazaar. I thought I had an entire week left to work on them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Melethiel

Miserere mei, Domine
Site Supporter
Jun 8, 2005
Ohio
✟77,093.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I've already run around the house to "fall back" an hour. I'm too confused when I wake up in the morning to remember!
My clock is now showing 9:45, but my computer is showing 10:45 since it adjusts automatically at the proper time. Which time should I be obeying? :p

Upvote 0

DonVA

May 20, 2006
Virginia
Visit site
✟10,207.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My clock is now showing 9:45, but my computer is showing 10:45 since it adjusts automatically at the proper time. Which time should I be obeying? :p
If you want to sleep an extra hour, follow 10:45. If you want to stay up an extra hour, follow 9:45!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.