✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hope you have a good day y'all!
I'm going back to bed for a bit, then I'm going to spend an hour or so decluttering around here. TOO much stuff everywhere. Then lunch for the hubby, Terminix and then some errands. I'll pop in during the day...

:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,770.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Just to bring the proper tone to the new Taverna...

Who here would be shocked that toilets in the public school here (Russia) not only do not offer toilet paper or soap, but don't have lids or seats, either?

This is also the land where anyone with enough money can rent a billboard and put up a love message to their sweetie-pie on it.

On the other hand, the idea of having actual police in school is alien so far, thank God.

Upvote 0

Melethiel

Miserere mei, Domine
Site Supporter
Jun 8, 2005
Ohio
✟77,093.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married

Who here would be shocked that toilets in the public school here (Russia) not only do not offer toilet paper or soap, but don't have lids or seats, either?

This is also the land where anyone with enough money can rent a billboard and put up a love message to their sweetie-pie on it.

On the other hand, the idea of having actual police in school is alien so far, thank God.

Not shocked. Have seen that before.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Yea, those toilets require quite a good balance. But you know, when you've got to go, you've got to go. The smell isn't that lovely either...

Upvote 0

Dewi Sant

May 21, 2015
UK
✟62,841.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
Been to toilets like that in England.

In fact,
even in my old [private] high school, looking for a toilet with paper was almost impossible, and the soap dispensers were always empty.
Also, half the doors wouldn't close.

In the train station in my town, the seats are basically a piece of mock laminate wood stuck onto the porcelain of the toilet.
I think it is there, less for the comfort of the user and more to protect the toilet :sigh:.

Hmmmm, I could make a fortune by starting up a public toilet empire. Just £0.50 a go, freshly cleaned, beautiful interiors and NO CAMERA SURVEILLANCE!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.