USA
Visit site
✟20,668.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
gzt said:
ah, we made some stupid mistakes here for pascha as the altar servers, but it all worked out in the end.

Yikes!

I completely dropped the ball myself during the Rush Procession; I was supposed to grab a stand to put the music on and forgot. :doh: Luckily someone else had grabbed the music so it wasn't a total disaster.

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Khaleas said:
You were home at 4:30!!!! Light-weight! :p

I got home at 5:30... and probably more because we were running low on drinks. :D I love my Russians!

I left when everyone else left. Two hours of drinking and eating was a good START. Hmmm, what shall I feast on this morning?

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,429.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm just back from DL :D

It was wonderful - church not quite packed out but lots of folk and kiddies and squawking babies there.

The wee kiddie in the pew [ :(] in front of me ended up with my wooden Chotki instead of playing with a coin from Daddy's pocket - I thought it might be less noisy.

Even better -- there is talk of a car pool being set up - so once I'm back from holiday I imght be able to go over every week :D

Oh and there were some baskets today - and no I had not prepared one - wait for next year :D

Now it's time to enjoy FOOOOD - meat , cheese - ooooh lots of wonderful things I haven't had for aaaaages

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
kamikat said:
Hey, I was so wired from my mocha last night, I didn't fall asleep until 6:30am. Now, I need to figure out how I'm gonna survive a little kids' birthday party.

kamikat

LOL! That is one of the perils of Pascha!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Photini said:
Hi Michael! Christ is Risen!! :)

Hey Heather! Indeed he is Risen! We had an absolute blast this morning after Pascha Liturgy! I absolutely love the Resurrection Matins/Paschal Liturgy. I never, ever experienced the joy of the Resurrection like I have the past 7 years of being Orthodox.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Michael the Iconographer said:
Hey Heather! Indeed he is Risen! We had an absolute blast this morning after Pascha Liturgy! I absolutely love the Resurrection Matins/Paschal Liturgy. I never, ever experienced the joy of the Resurrection like I have the past 7 years of being Orthodox.

Same here. :) I pray you have many more blessed Paschas Michael. Each one being even better than the last.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.