✟8,618.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hey guys!
Jumping the gun a bit here, as I know that it's a while off, but has anyone booked their places at any of the Soul Survivor weeks this summer yet? Got all the stuff through the door the other day, so thought I'd ask.
(Hey, I'm a student. I need the discount! :D )

PEANUT

Jun 20, 2004
Newport
Visit site
✟8,161.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Yup, i have paid to go to Soul Survivor Week A and its great that Delirious will be there as part of the worship :clap:

I will try not to go into Chasers all the time in the evenin so i can look round the other venues properly (I admit, i like disco atmospheres! :p)
Also more importantly i should spend more time with God at Soul Survivor than hunting for girls (though hopefully this wont be a problem since i might have girlfriend by then!)

Nevetheless Soul Survivor is probably a highlight of the year for me!

Upvote 0

Steve_SandbachBaptist_UK

Jun 3, 2004
Cheshire
Visit site
✟11,293.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I want to go and have had the info pack through the post which I must look through when I get back home at the weekend (I'm at uni).

Hopefully will be going with uni people. It depends on how many people can go etc. Otherwise, might still be able to go with Sandbach friends. I would like to book early to get a discount.

Oh and I'm going to Jersey with the family in July... isn't it weird to be planning the summer already? :D

Steve

Upvote 0

sunshinejennii

Pierced, Purple, Hippy, Happy, Laughing Lass
Mar 20, 2004
Uni=Birmingham, England and Home=Leicester (Oadby)
✟5,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yeah it IS weird to be planning ALREADY, but it's great when it's cold outside (or in my case inside as well, my parents don't like central heating!!) to think of when it'll be summer! :D

Upvote 0

sunshinejennii

Mar 20, 2004
✟5,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh we have central heating, just not for very long each day, it's alright - i'm used to not being able to feel my toes, and I'll save money when I've got heating bills!! It does mean I usually turn up over dressed if I go to friends house though!!

Upvote 0

bought_with_blood

Nov 22, 2004
✟15,487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We have to book by february to get the full discount!!! :eek:

I've got friends going to week B so will be joining them, and will be at Passion for Your Name, instead of Momentum in the middle. I'm thinking about all 3, but i did that last year and due to the lovely mud, i had a distinct lack of clean clothes for alot of the time............;)

Peanut, will Delirious be there at week B? They might be a good enough reason to go to all three if they're only going to be stopping by for week A................ :D

Does anyone have any lovely mud stories from last year? :p

I was wearing flip-flops, and my feet enjoyed a mud pack everytime i stepped outside.:yum:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kurabrhm

Feb 23, 2004
Southampton, Hampshire, England.
Visit site
✟2,333.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
sunshinejennii said:
Oh we have central heating, just not for very long each day, it's alright - i'm used to not being able to feel my toes, and I'll save money when I've got heating bills!! It does mean I usually turn up over dressed if I go to friends house though!!

ideally, i'd prefer Underdressed ! ;)
cos it makes your body work harder so as to keep you warm. :)

Upvote 0

sunshinejennii

Mar 20, 2004
✟5,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have just discovered something very sad - Google, the king of search engines isn't much use when looking for Soul Survivor Info:( Would anyone like to send me a link?!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Holyjoe

Repairer of Broken Walls
Feb 12, 2003
Gloucestershire
Visit site
✟13,601.00
Faith
Christian
well...i'm definately going week A as a worker, then week B as a delegate...just not sure about momentum ! ? :scratch:

hehe

it would be pretty cool.

:D

fair play, Gods done such amazing things through soul survivor, its amazing that sooo many people look forward to it right from January through the year, then spend the rest of the year talking about it !!! WOW ! :clap:

Upvote 0