• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

Spring is here Fashion Show Extravaganza Dress Up Contest (2)

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Here is a fun little song which mixes a techno style with a little bit of country. I heard this on the radio several years ago, and never thought something like this could be pulled off. But to me, it works quite well. It's worth a listen:

DISCO SAINTS - RANGE IN THE SKY - YouTube

Reactions: Choose Wisely
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
:hug:

Hope you have a good time. :)
I did have a very good time, thanks!:hug:

Ruth, I hope you enjoy the wedding. And, blue is one of my favorite colors to wear.
Thanks, I enjoyed the wedding a lot. I got to see so many relatives there. It was decorated so beautifully. I got a lot of compliments on how I looked. I was surprised!:hug:

Summer is here, folks. Thank God for AC
Yes Praise Jesus for AC. It was in the 90s here today. I have AC in my car too. It would be awful if I didn't. I'm glad it's working good. I got a charge in it last year.:clap:

Upvote 0