• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Teaching (no posting) Spiritually guided messages.

Discussion in 'Spirit-Filled / Charismatic' started by Victor E., Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victor E.

Victor E. Disciple of Christ Supporter

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    My ministry is not controlled by me. God has given me a specific commission to expose lies, deception, and all wickedness in the direct way He tells me to speak it. I could refine it, but I'm not sugarcoating anything, for sake of clarity! There's enough confusion in the Ecclesia! No apologies! [​IMG] I'm a very loving person in the Spirit! [​IMG] I like hugs! I like to smile and laugh in the Joy of the Lord always! The irony that a JOYFUL fellow, is commanded to speak such 'UNJOYFUL' things! [​IMG]

All evil, unhappiness, depression, sadness rolls right off of my oily spirit-body! [​IMG]Perhaps it's the blessing of the Tribe of Asher! Who knows! Deuteronomy 33:24-27 Genesis 49:20 Some things I'm not sure about! Eschatology may be one of them! (book of Revelations/Daniel) [​IMG]

"You have loved righteousness and have hated wickedness; because of this, God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of exultation above Your companions." Hebrews 1:9 (BSB)

"You love justice and hate evil. Therefore God, your God, has anointed you, pouring out the oil of joy on you more than on anyone else." Psalm 45:7 (NLT)

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  2. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    The gift of speaking in tongues is a fluid love language between a Spirit-filled disciple and God, that does not involve the brain. This genuine gift in the Holy Spirit may come with baptism of fire, as well as repentance and baptism of water. It can be used in prayer, song, chant, instruction, deliverance, and general edification. (Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16, Mark 16:17, 1 Corinthians 14:19).

There is tongues that is fleshly and soulish. It involves the brain and sounds guttural, forced, or shaky because it is not rooted in love or worshiping God in Spirit and Truth. (John 4:24, 1 Corinthians 13:1) I've witnessed this fake tongues in Pentecostal churches before, and I can't say the source is the Holy Spirit.

There is another fake tongue (I wouldn't call it demonic, but it can manifest different spirits, especially fear, loss of control, or shakiness in the tongue). Sometimes requiring a surprise deliverance. The best way to tell authentic from false is to know what the authentic sounds like, then any of the false should be obvious.

The gift of tongues is alive and active today, and did not end with the apostolic age, for those with faith. The gift of tongues is the least of the spiritual gifts (1 Corinthians 12:28) but it should be encouraged to impart, especially in the baptisms. (1 Corinthians 14:1-2, 1 Corinthians 14:4, Act 2:1-4).

The various tongues of other languages (foreign Isaiah 28:11, 1 Corinthians 14:21-22) is mentioned in Acts 2:1-12 which can refer to other languages of men (1 Corinthians 13:1) as well. I have experienced this, when I spoke in tongues and then found out I was speaking a Hebrew name ("Adonai"). I've also received knowledge of other languages I didn't know (I received Hebrew and French manifestations through visions, such as the names "Isaiah" and "Elaine"). I was later able to interpret these names online. Here's a few results.

Adonai- Lord, God. Hebrew.

Elaine- bright, shining light. old French.

Isaiah- YAHWEH is salvation.

I added a bit of personal experience from about a year and a half ago to explain what I know of the tongues of foreign languages, as applicable today.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  3. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
  4. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Biblical Knowledge without field experience is incomplete knowledge. Learn from Teachers who live the Word, over bible degrees.

5. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    "Legalism" is nowhere in the Bible, this misnomer is the letter of the Law (Torah) superseding the spirit of the Law (Christ) in regards to justification.

6. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
  7. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Yes. Always the case when done before a congregation. Whether intentional or unintentional, their doctrine is always emotionally flawed or excessively whimsical. Some of them can sound very convincing! I know people want to be loving, accepting, and kind. Let the women teach the women. Outcries of misogyny can be done at the local feminism protest. God has always been incredibly clear on His will, but some no longer have ears to hear. Cultural Marxism and the Liberalism agenda are soulical, fleshly, worldly, soulish, carnal, secular ideologies. Some can try way too hard to justify things that are not. Spiritual Context is a thing. The Word/Spirit explains itself, man doesn't explain the Word. I'm for preserving the sanctity of the Word of Truth over hurt feelings. Study. I love women, I abhor ecclesial deception. Romans 12:9-13

PPP.jpg

8. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    'Religious' 'Pharisee' are the poster child of hypocrisy. It refers to the hearers only, judging the doers.

"But the natural [unbelieving] man does not accept the things [the teachings and revelations] of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness [absurd and illogical] to him; and he is incapable of understanding them, because they are spiritually discerned and appreciated, [and he is unqualified to judge spiritual matters]. But the spiritual man [the spiritually mature Christian] judges all things [questions, examines and applies what the Holy Spirit reveals], yet is himself judged by no one [the unbeliever cannot judge and understand the believer’s spiritual nature]. For who has known the mind and purposes of the Lord, so as to instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ [to be guided by His thoughts and purposes" 1 Cor 2:14-16

9. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    LOL.jpg

10. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    “Now [the meaning of] the parable is this: The seed is the word of God [concerning eternal salvation]. Those beside the road are the people who have heard; then the devil comes and takes the message [of God] away from their hearts, so that they will not believe [in Me as the Messiah] and be saved. Those on the rocky soil are the people who, when they hear, receive and welcome the word with joy; but these have no firmly grounded root. They believe for a while, and in time of trial and temptation they fall away [from Me and abandon their faith]. The seed which fell among the thorns, these are the ones who have heard, but as they go on their way they are suffocated with the anxieties and riches and pleasures of this life, and they bring no fruit to maturity. But as for that seed in the good soil, these are the ones who have heard the word with a good and noble heart, and hold on to it tightly, and bear fruit with patience." Luke 8:11-15

PP.jpg

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  11. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    "And he turned him unto his disciples, and said PRIVATELY, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:" Luke 10:23 (KJV) (Luke 10).

mmm.jpg

12. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    There are teaching's 1,000 miles wide, but only 1-inch deep. The Spirit of God hovers over the face of the deep. Genesis 1:2

13. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    It was the first lie "did God really say?" that deceived Eve. God really said, through Jesus Christ! Genesis 3:1 John 12:37-50

14. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    The anti-Christ is and has always been the carnal mind, seated in the temple of God. The man of lawlessness. Many anti-Christ's. 2 Thessalonians 2

15. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Satan is anti-God, The Beast (carnality) is anti-Christ, The false Prophet is the anti-Spirit. 666 Unholy trinity. Incomplete. Revelations 16:13-16

16. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Carnality does not understand Revelation because Carnality is always looking at the physical, not the spiritual. 1 Corinthians 2

17. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Carnal- here and now, terrestrial, earthly, perishable, temporal, unstable, uncertain, the god of this world. 2 Corinthians 4:4 John 8

18. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Spiritual- there and then, celestial, heavenly, imperishable, eternal, steadfast, certain, faith in God. Hebrews 11

19. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
  20. Victor E.

+377
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    A Bible translation is only as good as the spirit(s) translating it. If the revelation is from the False prophet, worthless. Be careful of the new translations, brethren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.