Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Mark 6:37

You give them something to eat....

The only Jesus that the world sees is us. A saint has no business complaining that we're just human. That's the excuse that the world gives. We have to be so in communion with Christ, that the world can spiritually feed on us until they learn to feed off Him.

WESTOZZIE

Site Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
WA
Visit site
✟54,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Good word, but may I suggest that whether you think you are in communion with Jesus enough or not, you are bread and wine for the others around you...not because you are trying to be in communion, but simply by having Jesus Christ in your heart, filling you full with Himself. You are intercession, for He intercedes in and through you and as you. You are the salt of the earth, the light of the world, the bread of life from Father has come down from heaven and has been made flesh in you. You are the incarnation of Jesus Christ...bone of his bones and flesh of his flesh.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,954.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Mark 6:37

You give them something to eat....

The only Jesus that the world sees is us. A saint has no business complaining that we're just human. That's the excuse that the world gives. We have to be so in communion with Christ, that the world can spiritually feed on us until they learn to feed off Him.

It's scary thing that Jesus asked Peter to feed His sheep 3x before leaving for Heaven, and Peter replied "I love you...

It reminded me of Peter's denial of Christ 3x.

It look at it closely, it would seem like a very subtle hint that Jesus is warning us about the coming "falling away" of the early Christian movement.

Upvote 0