Spirit of Living God shot through me as I witnessed and prayed to someone at church!

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He opened up to me about his recent mothers death and he sobbed and talked and talked and talked, and I asked him if he was interested in praying and he was so excited to be prayed over. This is my first time praying for someone at church and who is not a homeless person on the streets.

I've been praying for gods holy spirit more and more and spending time in spiritual worship more and more.

In the church parking lot....POW! The spirit was upon me and then him and I prayed and testified and prayed again and all the scriptural words came flowing off my tongue like never before!!!!

I became lit up-full of the spirit!!

Wow, its so transcendent to experience gods power flowing through you and your soul and your mind and your mouth....directing you what to say.

I put my hand on his shoulder as I prayed in the spirit and felt this electricity flow through my hand onto my brothers shoulder.

God is Miraculous and all powerful and if you ask him to show you how to serve him, he will tell you how!!

He is so powerful to save.

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
He opened up to me about his recent mothers death and he sobbed and talked and talked and talked, and I asked him if he was interested in praying and he was so excited to be prayed over. This is my first time praying for someone at church and who is not a homeless person on the streets.

I've been praying for gods holy spirit more and more and spending time in spiritual worship more and more.

In the church parking lot....POW! The spirit was upon me and then him and I prayed and testified and prayed again and all the scriptural words came flowing off my tongue like never before!!!!

I became lit up-full of the spirit!!

Wow, its so transcendent to experience gods power flowing through you and your soul and your mind and your mouth....directing you what to say.

I put my hand on his shoulder as I prayed in the spirit and felt this electricity flow through my hand onto my brothers shoulder.

God is Miraculous and all powerful and if you ask him to show you how to serve him, he will tell you how!!

He is so powerful to save.
Like a bolt of lightning flowing through you :). Thanks for your testimony. God bless :).

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is so inspiring and exciting! Thanks for sharing your experiences, they really move and encourage me :twohearts:

Praise be to God!

There are so many opportunities all around us. I do not think, based upon the conversation with this young man, that he even personally knew jesus.

So many hurting and searching ppl out there, needing to hear the good news of jesus chirst.

Even people who attend church!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshcorn

Oct 27, 2017
Dartmouth Nova Scotia
✟14,533.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Luke 8

45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?

46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.

Upvote 0