Oklahoma
✟15,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Let me start by saying I'm a reborn Christian, I do have chains which bind me but I don't want to elaborate on that right now.
I also want to state I don't dream often, in-fact I have maybe have 1-2 dreams that I wake up remember having maybe once a month.
This followed an event which occurred yesterday about someone lying behind my back and I confronted the person trying to convict me with the truth, it was left at that.

This dream was also very short
So I was in this room with my wife, a pretty big but *skinny* (Black) spider started to descend from the ceiling (Upon seeing it I was filled with fear) and I told my wife "Kill it" and she did, I looked forward and there was a box on a shelf, so I walked over to the box and looked inside. (upon seeing this I had a feeling of disgust) Inside was maybe 10 more of these spiders eating mice that was pinned down by I want to say a glue trap?
Then I woke up.
I did some research (How I actually came cross this website with intentions of using this forum more as a Christian) and have prayed but I'm still unsure if it's a (personal) revelation, or a (wisdom) revelation about my life.

I would like to state I do sin (as we all do), but I don't actively SEEK to sin. It's often more of a temptation which requires rebuking.

Thank you for reading and giving your thoughts :)

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let me start by saying I'm a reborn Christian, I do have chains which bind me but I don't want to elaborate on that right now.
I also want to state I don't dream often, in-fact I have maybe have 1-2 dreams that I wake up remember having maybe once a month.
This followed an event which occurred yesterday about someone lying behind my back and I confronted the person trying to convict me with the truth, it was left at that.

This dream was also very short
So I was in this room with my wife, a pretty big but *skinny* (Black) spider started to descend from the ceiling (Upon seeing it I was filled with fear) and I told my wife "Kill it" and she did, I looked forward and there was a box on a shelf, so I walked over to the box and looked inside. (upon seeing this I had a feeling of disgust) Inside was maybe 10 more of these spiders eating mice that was pinned down by I want to say a glue trap?
Then I woke up.
I did some research (How I actually came cross this website with intentions of using this forum more as a Christian) and have prayed but I'm still unsure if it's a (personal) revelation, or a (wisdom) revelation about my life.

I would like to state I do sin (as we all do), but I don't actively SEEK to sin. It's often more of a temptation which requires rebuking.

Thank you for reading and giving your thoughts :)
Welcome! If your dream has any significance, the Father will provide you with an interpretation. Blessings.

Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You were afraid, like a mouse. The spiders represent a spiritual attack. If you allow yourself to get trapped, you will become like the mice. Do not allow yourself to rest where you are comfortable, because it is nothing more than a trap.

Upvote 0