Special Prayer Requests - Thank You for Praying With Me!!!!

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi!:wave: May God Bless All Of YOU! :crosseo:

Father God has answered so many of my prayers! And I thank "HIM," from the bottom of my heart! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I also thank all of YOU, too! :hug::hug::hug:

Please continue to pray with me for the following prayer requests:

:pray: Please pray for my sister, who is an alcoholic. She She also has many medical, and psychiatric issues. She refuses to acknowledge she is an alcoholic, and help herself.

:pray: Also for my Brother, who has left the church, and does not believe in God anymore. He also needs prayers, that Father God will guide and direct him as
to where to apply for a job, so that he will begin working again.

:pray: For Jude :blush: that he will finally surrender
himself to Sweet Father God. Whatever it will take for Jude to surrender himself to Father God, let it be done unto him, according to Father God's will and timing. So that Father God can continue to prepare both Jude and his mission Father God has in store for
him.

:pray: Also for our relationship (Jude and myself) That Father God will continue to grow and strengthen our relationship. And I thank Sweet Father God "everyday" for "Jude.":blush:

:pray: Please pray for me, that my Faith in My Lord and
my Father God, will continue to strengthen and grow.
To abandon myself totally to HIM. That Father God will
continue to use me to help HIM "plant the seeds in souls," for I love souls and want Father God to use me as HIS little helper. :angel:

:pray: For the continued healing of my Thyroid tumor. Also for my Thyroid itself, it is not functioning correctly. However Father God would like to heal me, may his will be done! :bow:

:pray: That Father God will provide the monthly necessary funds to pay for our bills, especially to help me to pay off my car, the unexpected bills, for our daily living needs, and for my trips to fullfill my missionary work, to meet, touch and plant the seeds of Faith in souls.:angel:

:pray: Finally, for my Father!:D He will be "91" on April 30th! :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you ALL! :wave: Will be praying for all of you and for your intentions! :crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

Jesus said:

:angel:"When two or more are gathered in my name, I AM among YOU!" :angel:

:kiss:" I love YOU, Sweet Heavenly, Father God!":kiss:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Please continue to pray with me for the following prayer requests:

:pray: Please pray for my sister, who is an alcoholic. She She also has many medical, and psychiatric issues. She refuses to acknowledge she is an alcoholic, and help herself.

:pray: Also for my Brother, who has left the church, and does not believe in God anymore. He also needs prayers, that Father God will guide and direct him as
to where to apply for a job, so that he will begin working again.

:pray: For Jude :blush: that he will finally surrender
himself to Sweet Father God. Whatever it will take for Jude to surrender himself to Father God, let it be done unto him, according to Father God's will and timing. So that Father God can continue to prepare both Jude and his mission Father God has in store for
him.

:pray: Also for our relationship (Jude and myself) That Father God will continue to grow and strengthen our relationship. And I thank Sweet Father God "everyday" for "Jude.":blush:

:pray: Please pray for me, that my Faith in My Lord and
my Father God, will continue to strengthen and grow.
To abandon myself totally to HIM. That Father God will
continue to use me to help HIM "plant the seeds in souls," for I love souls and want Father God to use me as HIS little helper. :angel:

:pray: For the continued healing of my Thyroid tumor. Also for my Thyroid itself, it is not functioning correctly. However Father God would like to heal me, may his will be done! :bow:

:pray: That Father God will provide the monthly necessary funds to pay for our bills, especially to help me to pay off my car, the unexpected bills, for our daily living needs, and for my trips to fullfill my missionary work, to meet, touch and plant the seeds of Faith in souls.:angel:

:pray: Finally, for my Father!:D He will be "91" on April 30th! :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you ALL! :wave: Will be praying for all of you and for your intentions! :crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

Jesus said:

:angel:"When two or more are gathered in my name, I AM among YOU!" :angel:

:kiss:" I love YOU, Sweet Heavenly, Father God!":kiss:

Dear Father God...In the Name of Jesus I come humbly before you to bring these prayer requests before your throne.

Abba Father, cover heavensangel her family and friend with the precious blood of your Son Jesus and protect them against all things that are not of you. Provide them with your wisdom, strength and guidance in Jesus Name. Amen

God Bless...:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0