Space suits... the "nail" in the coffin?

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Looks like this topic revealed truth we are not allowed to reveal, it lead us into into places we are not allowed to go, truths we are not allowed to talk about.

@JacksBratt thank you for allowing me to be a part of your O.P. "Space suits... the "nail" in the coffin? you have done an awesome job, and I really enjoyed it, and learned a lot from it! Hope I did justice in defending Gods Flat Earth? May God bless you and keep you and your loved ones! I know they will not walk according to the doctrines of this world, .. living on an imaginary ball spinning and twirling through the space of an expanding vacuum, gets me dizzy just talking about it.. lol.

Hope to see more of your debates!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
No, you were just off topic. Well, moreso than before.

I was lured off-topic by your friend.

Post #788
SPF - Arius, out of curiosity, does your name reflect your embracing of heresy? Do you reject the Trinity?

Besides, it is rare that you address the issue, isn't that "Off topic", questioning what has been answered and explained to you half a dozen times? Never answering our questions?

I'm still waiting for your rebuttal on the proof I presented on gravities non-existence, specifically the Brian Cox/NASA Giant Vacuum chamber video bowling ball and feather drop experiment which proved without any doubt that gravity does not exist! Without gravity, your expanding spacetime vacuum does not exist, and neither can planets, and thus; "spacesuits are truly the nail in the coffin", .. in other words, useless, and make terrible diving suits.

• Friendly
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
I was lured off-topic by your friend.

I needed that laugh, thanks.

Also, who said that we were friends. I mean, I like SPF’s posts enough, but I don’t know the guy.

Besides, it is rare that you address the issue, isn't that "Off topic", questioning what has been answered and explained to you half a dozen times? Never answering our questions?

I’ve answered the questions I’ve seen from you. Maybe you didn’t get the answers, but they were provided.

I'm still waiting for your rebuttal on the proof I presented on gravities non-existence, specifically the Brian Cox/NASA Giant Vacuum chamber video bowling ball and feather drop experiment which proved without any doubt that gravity does not exist! Without gravity, your expanding spacetime vacuum does not exist, and neither can planets, and thus;
Yeah, we went through all that. I still don’t understand how a prediction of gravity being shown proves gravity doesn’t exist. As near as I can tell, it seems to come down to an erroneous understanding on your part.

Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married

Also, who said that we were friends. I mean, I like SPF’s posts enough, but I don’t know the guy.

I’ve answered the questions I’ve seen from you. Maybe you didn’t get the answers, but they were provided.

See, that's what I mean, .. you keep avoiding to answer, and then you call your avoidance an "answer".
So is your answer "avoiding the question"?
That ain't no answer, that's like a NASA YouTube video with the 'comments blocked' telling us: "Please leave your comments below".

Yeah, we went through all that. I still don’t understand how a prediction of gravity being shown proves gravity doesn’t exist. As near as I can tell, it seems to come down to an erroneous understanding on your part.

I gave you about ten times now what NASA predicts gravity supposed to be and what it supposed to do, so here it is again:

NASA science on gravity:
1. Gravity is the "force" that attracts a body to the center of the earth, or ANY other physical body having mass.
2. This means that anything with mass has a gravitational force.
3. Gravity pulls falling objects to the ground.
4. It applies to objects of all sizes, stating that the more mass an object had, the more it attracted other objects.

This is what they supposedly go by before landing anything on all them planet-gods in their imaginary space:
But look what happened at time 3:18?

(this is for our fellow readers who may have just come on, cause I know you will just ignore the info.)

Remember, #2 above says two forces attracting each other, right?
The bowling ball is 8,000 times the g-force of the feather, means if you add up
1. the feather to the g-force of your globe
2. the 8,000 times more massive bowling ball to the g-force of your globe

The bowling ball and feather drop predictions should have been that the one with the bigger sum of G-force should have fallen first, or faster. Just like when they "predict" how their Rovers would fall on different sized planets. The more massive the planet, the faster the fall. A planet that's 8,000 times the mass of earth would not be attempted to land on, or so NASA says, .. because it would crush the landers and everyone in them. That's the prediction, .. do you deny this?

But what did we actually see happen in that Vacuum chamber? We seen that this gravity is non-existent, and that things just simply fall towards the earth at the same rate, there is no imaginary "gravity" pulling on anything.

This means what? It means that NASA has NEVER landed anything on any imaginary planet, because as you see at time 3:31, they are laughing at their own ignorance, when they should have realized that they just proved that gravity does not exist. This reveals that all space flights are computer CGI-cartoons. The ONLY thing those billion dollar rockets do is; go up, .. up, .. and away from the public view, .. then turn before they hit the dome, .. and crash into an area of the ocean where it's guarded by the Navy who make sure no fishing boats are near by to witness it.

The ONLY Astronauts to actually go into any of these rockets were those who were going to speak up about the fakeness of NASA, .. so NASA told them: "Look, we'll show you that the others went into space. Here we have a capsule mounted on a rocket for take off, you guys go in it, and when you get back from space, you can tell everyone that "space is fake, and that no Astronaut has ever gone to the moon or space", .. OK?

And what do you know, they get blown up, .. darn it, .. they were soo close to be proven wrong too! Lol.

Now let everyone see just how you avoid answering these posts!?

• Agree
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
See, that's what I mean, .. you keep avoiding to answer, and then you call your avoidance an "answer".
So is your answer "avoiding the question"?
That ain't no answer, that's like a NASA YouTube video with the 'comments blocked' telling us: "Please leave your comments below".

Are you referencing something specific with that, or is it just another thing you're making up?

I gave you about ten times now what NASA predicts gravity supposed to be and what it supposed to do, so here it is again:

No, you've said what you think NASA predicts, and I've explained why that's wrong.

The bowling ball and feather drop predictions should have been that the one with the bigger sum of G-force should have fallen first, or faster.

Nope. You can say that as many times as you like, that is not the prediction. No scientist thinks it's supposed to be. Newton didn't expect, physicists don't expect that happen, the people who made that video didn't expect that to happen. That they didn't expect that to happen should tell you that, maybe, you're missing something, here.

You keep posting the rules and misunderstanding the thing you posted. It's quite weird.

Just like when they "predict" how their Rovers would fall on different sized planets. The more massive the planet, the faster the fall. A planet that's 8,000 times the mass of earth would not be attempted to land on, or so NASA says,

When?

But what did we actually see happen in that Vacuum chamber? We seen that this gravity is non-existent, and that things just simply fall towards the earth at the same rate,
As we expect them to do. As we've always expected them to do.

This means what? It means that NASA has NEVER landed anything on any imaginary planet, because as you see at time 3:31, they are laughing at their own ignorance, when they should have realized that they just proved that gravity does not exist.

Yes, they've just done an experiment that proves them and everyone who's ever studied this sort of thing wrong, but only YOU realize it. That's likely.

This reveals that all space flights are computer CGI-cartoons.

No, it doesn't.

The ONLY thing those billion dollar rockets do is; go up, .. up, .. and away from the public view, .. then turn before they hit the dome, .. and crash into an area of the ocean where it's guarded by the Navy who make sure no fishing boats are near by to witness it.

So the Navy is on this, too. We'll just add them to the hundreds of thousands of people who have to be in on this conspiracy to make it work.

And you'll, of course, be willing to provide some evidence that the Navy is doing this? Over a hundred launches throughout the world every year, thousands upon thousands in history, you'd think someone would've gotten some kind of footage.

The ONLY Astronauts to actually go into any of these rockets were those who were going to speak up about the fakeness of NASA, .. so NASA told them: "Look, we'll show you that the others went into space. Here we have a capsule mounted on a rocket for take off, you guys go in it, and when you get back from space, you can tell everyone that "space is fake, and that no Astronaut has ever gone to the moon or space", .. OK?

And what do you know, they get blown up, .. darn it, .. they were soo close to be proven wrong too! Lol.

So, you're saying that, out of the hundreds of people who've been in space, a handful of them were going to speak up and tell the world that space wasn't real. They then got into a spaceship to take them to space...which they didn't think was real...

...you haven't given this much thought, have you?

That's a nice completely unfounded story you just made up. Evidence would be nice, though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
But what did we actually see happen in that Vacuum chamber? We seen that this gravity is non-existent, and that things just simply fall towards the earth at the same rate, there is no imaginary "gravity" pulling on anything.

First, if there was no gravity, neither object would fall at all.
Second, what you seem to be confused about is how gravity affects an object of differing masses. In a vacuum chamber (where atmospheric interference is removed), a feather and a more massive object will fall at the same rate. The difference is the amount of energy each object strikes with when they reach the bottom. A feather will strike the bottom with very little energy because it has little mass. A bowling ball will strike the bottom much harder due to its much greater mass. So even though they fall at the same speed, the difference in mass is what makes the difference in how much energy they fall with.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
smh,...
A more necessary conclusion might be the phenomena is mislabeled.
And since kinetic energy is a function of both mass & speed, the impact energy may be different in amount, but should scale evenly, and the "energy they fall with" should be likewise equal.
None of which addresses the actual challenges.
Get some background:
1. The Mainstream version of Gravity

The NASA website states:

"Because of gravity, if you drop something, it falls down, instead of up. Well, everybody knows that! But, what does this really mean? What is gravity?
Spiral galaxy Gravity has played a big part in making the universe the way it is. Gravity is what makes pieces of matter clump together into planets, moons, and stars. Gravity is what makes the planets orbit the stars--like Earth orbits our star, the Sun. Gravity is what makes the stars clump together in huge, swirling galaxies."

The Universe Today website states:

"Gravity is one the four fundamental forces of the universe and is considered a noncontact force. It is what holds the planets in orbit as well as the very universe itself. It is what keeps us from floating off into space and plays a crucial role in almost every nature process from the ocean tides to the body’s circulatory system. Gravity comes from mass. The more mass an object has, the more gravity it will exert on objects around it."

In 1687, the Occultist and Magus, Sir Isaac Newton, published Principia, which hypothesises gravitation, and included all the efforts of Copernicus, Brahe, Kepler and Galileo before him.
In 1797–98, The Cavendish experiment was performed by British scientist Henry Cavendish. He played with some led balls in his shed, and declared 'gravity' with some pretty flaky formula.
By the late 1800's, others had found error in Newton's theory (most known is the errors with the movement of Mercury).

By 1915, Einstein believed he had fixed the errors in Newtons' work, with his Theory of Relativity. He theorised that gravity is what happens when space and time (the same thing) is curved or warped around a mass, such as a star or a planet. Thus, a star or planet would cause kind of a dip in space so that any other object that came too near would tend to fall into the dip. Einstein basically explained how gravity is more than just a force: it is a curvature in the space-time continuum. Einstein was pretty cool though, with quotes like, "Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."
The Theory of Relativity is still taught today. It teaches that in our own Solar System, not only does the Sun exert gravity on all the planets, keeping them in their orbits, but each planet exerts a force of gravity on the Sun, as well as all the other planets, too, all to varying degrees based on the mass and distance between the bodies. And it goes beyond just our Solar System, as actually, every object that has mass in the Universe attracts every other object that has mass — again, all to varying degrees based on mass and distance.
But this theory of Gravity is not complete, the maths is super complex, and no man on earth truly understands it.

From Universe Today:

"Gravity still remains one of the biggest mysteries of physics and the biggest obstacle to a universal theory that describes the functions of every interaction in the universe accurately. If we could fully understand the mechanics behind it, new opportunities in aeronautics and other fields would appear."

Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
smh,...
A more necessary conclusion might be the phenomena is mislabeled.
And since kinetic energy is a function of both mass & speed, the impact energy may be different in amount, but should scale evenly, and the "energy they fall with" should be likewise equal.
None of which addresses the actual challenges.
Get some background:
1. The Mainstream version of Gravity

The NASA website states:

"Because of gravity, if you drop something, it falls down, instead of up. Well, everybody knows that! But, what does this really mean? What is gravity?
Spiral galaxy Gravity has played a big part in making the universe the way it is. Gravity is what makes pieces of matter clump together into planets, moons, and stars. Gravity is what makes the planets orbit the stars--like Earth orbits our star, the Sun. Gravity is what makes the stars clump together in huge, swirling galaxies."

The Universe Today website states:

"Gravity is one the four fundamental forces of the universe and is considered a noncontact force. It is what holds the planets in orbit as well as the very universe itself. It is what keeps us from floating off into space and plays a crucial role in almost every nature process from the ocean tides to the body’s circulatory system. Gravity comes from mass. The more mass an object has, the more gravity it will exert on objects around it."

In 1687, the Occultist and Magus, Sir Isaac Newton, published Principia, which hypothesises gravitation, and included all the efforts of Copernicus, Brahe, Kepler and Galileo before him.
In 1797–98, The Cavendish experiment was performed by British scientist Henry Cavendish. He played with some led balls in his shed, and declared 'gravity' with some pretty flaky formula.
By the late 1800's, others had found error in Newton's theory (most known is the errors with the movement of Mercury).

By 1915, Einstein believed he had fixed the errors in Newtons' work, with his Theory of Relativity. He theorised that gravity is what happens when space and time (the same thing) is curved or warped around a mass, such as a star or a planet. Thus, a star or planet would cause kind of a dip in space so that any other object that came too near would tend to fall into the dip. Einstein basically explained how gravity is more than just a force: it is a curvature in the space-time continuum. Einstein was pretty cool though, with quotes like, "Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."
The Theory of Relativity is still taught today. It teaches that in our own Solar System, not only does the Sun exert gravity on all the planets, keeping them in their orbits, but each planet exerts a force of gravity on the Sun, as well as all the other planets, too, all to varying degrees based on the mass and distance between the bodies. And it goes beyond just our Solar System, as actually, every object that has mass in the Universe attracts every other object that has mass — again, all to varying degrees based on mass and distance.
But this theory of Gravity is not complete, the maths is super complex, and no man on earth truly understands it.

From Universe Today:

"Gravity still remains one of the biggest mysteries of physics and the biggest obstacle to a universal theory that describes the functions of every interaction in the universe accurately. If we could fully understand the mechanics behind it, new opportunities in aeronautics and other fields would appear."

Thank the Good Lord and you Rick Otto! So you see @lasthero as Mr. Otto pointed out also that: "Gravity comes from mass. The more mass an object has, the more gravity it will exert on objects around it."

When NASA Astronauts were filming the moon walk, or when they (supposedly) hopped around on the moon, look how "slow" their descent was.

TIME 4:08
"Why?" - people of 1969 asked, .. "Why did the Astronauts kind of float in their walk on the moon?"

NASA - scientists: "Because the moons gravity g-force is about 17% what it is on the Earth. So if you weigh 200 pounds on Earth, you will weigh 34 pounds on the Moon. If they were on Jupiter, which is 1,321 times the mass of earth, they would be crushed under their own weight"

In other words, they would not be floating as they run on Jupiter as they do on the moon. On let's say; a giant meteor, they would almost float right off if they were to jump real hard. or so the science fiction rules on imaginary gravity goes!

NASA facts:

* If the Astronauts were to jump off a 20' platform on Globe-earth, they would FALL at the rate of 9.807 m/s^2
* If the Astronauts were to jump off a 20' platform on Jupiter, they would FALL at the rate of 24.79 m/s^2

That's 14.983 m/s^2 FASTER.
Why?
Because as now Mr. Otto also point it out, that "Gravity comes from mass. The more mass an object has, the more gravity it will exert on objects around it."
So if the feather and the 8,000 times more massive bowling ball drops at the same rate on earth, then why did they have the Astronauts "bounce" when they walk on the moon? They should have fallen after they jumped the same way/rate they do on globe-earth or any other imaginary planet, .. INCLUDING a moon that's 8,000 TIMES the mass of our moon. THAT is what 'lasthero', and all the brainwashed by NASA scientists and physicists are saying, that the gravitational G-force rate of fall is the SAME on all objects, no matter the size. Only when they reach the ground do they "push" more, .. LOL.

In conclusion:
In NASA's confidence to fool the entire human population through MK-Ultra brainwashing starting in school,

and then mocking and ridiculing anyone who opposes this imaginary space, this so called "expanding spacetime-fabric universe filled with pagan gods like Jupiter, Mars, Venus etc." they underestimated Christs disciples, especially this one who was kept out of school, out of the MK-ultra paper-globe brainwashing, and now who thinks "outside of the box".
What is actually scary, is that those NASA scientists in the Giant-vacuum chamber experiment didn't realize the reality of the experiment, but obviously were confident, or like "lasthero" says: "They were expecting that to happen, .. now for scientists, .. that shows just how much damage 500 years of generational brainwashing can do to ones intelligence. There goes real science; R.I.P. science, hello to a world spinning, wobbling, orbiting through a vacuum that does not suck. (How is that possible?)

But this would not be complete without answering our friend @Aldebaran :
First, if there was no gravity, neither object would fall at all.
Second, what you seem to be confused about is how gravity affects an object of differing masses. In a vacuum chamber (where atmospheric interference is removed), a feather and a more massive object will fall at the same rate. The difference is the amount of energy each object strikes with when they reach the bottom. A feather will strike the bottom with very little energy because it has little mass. A bowling ball will strike the bottom much harder due to its much greater mass. So even though they fall at the same speed, the difference in mass is what makes the difference in how much energy they fall with.

You're "grasping at straws" here, .. I have shown many times how the "rate of fall" on objects vary on different imaginary planets. Since 'gravity does not really exist', scientists stuck with things "falling" to the ground. There is no "force", just an "up" and a "down" just as God created it.
Heaven is "Up", and earth is "Down", and anything removed from it's buoyancy rest moves back to it's place at a rate of 9.807 m/s^2
In any medium, density and buoyancy take over, but that only works because of this ordained order: "Heaven up, .. earth down".

Not g-force, because that is only valid in imaginary space, and NOT on Gods Flat Earth. So each imaginary planet's imaginary g-force is described by things falling to it. Look it up yourself and you will see that there is no such thing as gravity in real science, but "things FALLING". The rest is as Newton explained through actual observation, minus his Religious Leaders making him include this non-existent gravity, on stars falsely defined as "planets" in this sci-fi imaginary space, which Einstein "believed" through blind-faith, but NOT the Biblical faith we are to have: Faith based on evidence with substance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married

As I have asked before, "please show me where NASA and every science article I searched on gravity says:

NASA science on gravity:
1. Gravity is the "force" that attracts a body to the center of the earth, or ANY other physical body having mass.
2. This means that anything with mass has a gravitational force.
3. Gravity pulls falling objects to the ground.
4. It applies to objects of all sizes, stating that the more mass an object had, the more it attracted other objects.

.. is false, .. or that you think I don't understand? Show me where my understanding of the above on gravity is wrong, and then please explain it to me as an adult who had about 2-3 years of public schooling?
Or, provide your own scientific experiment proving the existence of gravity, because that Brian Cox/NASA vacuum chamber experiment shown the opposite.

* Is gravity a "force"?
Force -
In physics, a force is any interaction that, when unopposed, will change the motion of an object. A force can cause an object with mass to change its velocity (which includes to begin moving from a state of rest), i.e., to accelerate. - Wikipedia

* Does NASA claim that "different sized planets have different 'speeds' that objects fall to them", .. or not?

* When scientists measure the so called "gravity" here on earth, do they have an instrument to measure gravity, .. or they just drop things from different heights, and time it's rate of fall? If they do, then the NASA scientists should have noticed in their vacuum chamber experiment with two VERY different sized objects that none of the above mentioned supposed "facts" on gravity applied!

* Did the Moon-Astronauts kind of float in their moon jumps or not?

If different sizes and masses of planets have "different rates of fall on objects", .. then this should of been evident in that NASA vacuum chamber experiment, especially where one object had 8,000 times the mass of the other! Yet, as they shown in slow motion, they both hit the ground at the exact same time.

Please, .. don't just 'comment', but explain!?

Thank you.

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
What is the Flerf obsession with NASA? Do they need a boogie man? Are they unaware of all the other space agencies globally?
Isn't it obvious? They are all in cahoots. Hundreds of thousands of people can totally keep a secret, didn't you know that?

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Isn't it obvious? They are all in cahoots. Hundreds of thousands of people can totally keep a secret, didn't you know that?

It is very easy for millions of people to keep the same collective secret without knowing it. Your post is an example of how it is done.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

The gravity in the video is twice that of the calculated moon gravity.

Assumptions: 1.5 m drop, no air resistance, 1 s duration for a drop.

The gravity is even greater if the estimated time interval is less than 1 s.

Calculate it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Theo102

Sep 10, 2018
Auckland
✟24,484.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Rationalist
Marital Status
Private
God's word is truth, it doesn't teach this in the bible nowhere in the word of god will it say His Creation is a sphere maybe circle round like which is what we are seeing light's up in the firmament of His Creation but I don't what to start this up again for this has been posted already please visit here::
Is the Earth flat or round???

For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
Romans 3:7

Upvote 0

Theo102

Sep 10, 2018
Auckland
✟24,484.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Rationalist
Marital Status
Private

The Manhattan Project involved over 100,000 people, and the secret didn't get out in time to help the Japanese.

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The Manhattan Project involved over 100,000 people, and the secret didn't get out in time to help the Japanese.
Right. But people have accepted a globe earth for millennia. We've been going into space for decades.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Right. But people have accepted a globe earth for millennia. We've been going into space for decades.

Not everyone throughout history.

Those cultures that did and still do - despite their technological, medical, architectural or classical sophistication - were always outsiders of the world anyway. Consensus is the safety net of a population via social pressure especially.

Acceptance just means acceptance; the entire world has been under a spell of ignorance since the beginning.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟231,147.00
Faith
Christian

It got out to the soviets though, before the first bomb was even dropped.

And there's a big difference between a weapon developed in a specific location and the planet, which can be explored by almost anyone

Reactions: tas8831
Upvote 0