Space suits... the "nail" in the coffin?

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
It got out to the soviets though, before the first bomb was even dropped.

And there's a big difference between a weapon developed in a specific location and the planet, which can be explored by almost anyone

The planet cannot be explored by *just* anyone from high or low orbit.

That is the weeder. Not to mention astronauts have [top secret] clearance, and privatized space is a weeder in and of itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Theo102

Sep 10, 2018
Auckland
✟24,484.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Rationalist
Marital Status
Private
It got out to the soviets though, before the first bomb was even dropped.
The point is that historically speaking, important facts have been kept secret from people would would have gained a benefit from the knowledge.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
You’re assuming that everyone who worked on the project had full knowledge of what they were working towards. That need not be the case.

That is what compartmentalization is, and why BIG secrets can be kept secret in plain sight - even with learned people with morals involved.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

The gravity in the video is twice that of the calculated moon gravity.

Assumptions: 1.5 m drop, no air resistance, 1 s duration for a drop.

The gravity is even greater if the estimated time interval is less than 1 s.

Calculate it.

No one has verified whether or not this drop actually happened on the moon according to the expected gravity, or even to be the first to tell me I was wrong?

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟228,159.00
Faith
Christian
That is what compartmentalization is, and why BIG secrets can be kept secret in plain sight - even with learned people with morals involved.

You can't compartmentalise the planet. It isn't locked inside a room and only certain people get to work on certain bits of it, and they can't talk to anyone else.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Isn't it obvious? They are all in cahoots. Hundreds of thousands of people can totally keep a secret, didn't you know that?
LOL twice as many can take psychotropic pharmaceuticals, drink neurotoxic fluoride in their tap water, and watch some innocent entertainment on TV.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL twice as many can take psychotropic pharmaceuticals, drink neurotoxic fluoride in their tap water, and watch some innocent entertainment on TV.
Don't forget the Chemtrails.

Reactions: tas8831
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
You can't compartmentalise the planet. It isn't locked inside a room and only certain people get to work on certain bits of it, and they can't talk to anyone else.

But, people's mentalities are easily controlled. This is more than a physical assault.

For example, the threat of the loss of all scholarly articles, blacklisting, and marginalized funding is enough to keep some scientists very quiet about anything one would think should be transparent.

It shouldn't be so hard to understand how the larger secrets are kept secret by dubiety. Another example would be to keep a secret so massive by creating a psychology that punishes challenges to the status quo, and labels some as an idiot.

"If millions of people buy it, why would I think I know better?"

That mentality is controlled; perception, social pressure, professional pressure, and mortal pressure are true tests of how a human will behave - and many humans lie right to your face because 1) you are not their family, 2) they have no obligation to you, and 3) they wouldn't risk the backlash of "hiding" something Joe Schmoe thought he should have known.

Compartmentalization happens on a mass scale, categorically. It is the schizophrenia of society - always keeping only the host, and the most dominant personality in power.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Also, can you tell me why the gravity of the moon in the video of post #814 is measured to be twice that of the theoretical moon gravity?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't forget the Chemtrails.
That's right, I forgot them!
Some of the junk they are getting inside you will be activated by 5g. It will look like an epidemic they can blame on something that will require a "vaccine" jab.
Quicker and cleaner than messy roundups and long lines at the guillotines.

• Haha
Reactions: tas8831
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"You can't compartmentalise the planet. It isn't locked inside a room and only certain people get to work on certain bits of it, and they can't talk to anyone else"
So let's go have lunch in The Oval Office or North Korea.

• Agree
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's right, I forgot them!
Some of the junk they are getting inside you will be activated by 5g. It will look like an epidemic they can blame on something that will require a "vaccine" jab.
Quicker and cleaner than messy roundups and long lines at the guillotines.
Sweet, when?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I am highly disappointed that with all of the talk about science, and insults thrown around, the most vocal of us can't even provide another person with verification of calculations - even if it means I must be corrected.

Someone presented a video as an evidence of an idea. I found a scientific discrepancy, and decided to test theory. Like most times in science, the initial purpose was not the gem of the result. In this case, the moon gravity from the video posted in post #814 is twice that of the theoretical gravity. I even gave my assumptions used.

My disappointment also comes from the fact that so much is said about people who don't follow the status quo. When the chance came to vindicate the status quo, the thread almost dies. But, there is so much to say about the intellect of others (subtlely or obviously).

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sweet, when?
Look for a 5G Rollout blitz and then wait for it to become passe'.
You might wait for a few 'beta test' incidents to appear in the news first, too.

Are you familiar with Morgellon's "Disease"?
It's nano particles organizing into tiny worm like strings. People have caught them and pulled them out of their bodies.
Not as cool as spiders crawling out of a hole in your face, but give them time. Upgrades are constant.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
>crickets<

It's ridoculous. I have seen so called scientists and academics spew all types of insults toward alleged academic neophytes on this thread for asking questions and critiquing the current paradigm. Yet, no one is making the same energetic leap to check something that is actually verifiable.

We can even discuss the error analysis (which is why I put up my assumptions.) It is a simple kinematics problem.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's ridoculous. I have seen so called scientists and academics spew all types of insults toward alleged academic neophytes on this thread for asking questions and critiquing the current paradigm. Yet, no one is making the same energetic leap to check something that is actually verifiable.

We can even discuss the error analysis (which is why I put up my assumptions.) It is a simple kinematics problem.
I so appreciate your level of craft.
Thank you for your patience with my ignorance. You have taken the time to explain things to me when I've found a good question to ask.

For the longest time this forum was basically just me and katsung against every anti-conspiracy nut who thought they could waltz in here and debunk anything with only a snarky hip shot.

Upvote 0