✟1,100.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Panthoryn said:
Yet another Greenvillian here. I like it here, very nice, especially downtown. Tuffguy's right, Coffee Underground all the way. Best coffee around. Ceasars head, yep. Nice to know I'm not the only one here!

I love coffee and live in Greenville :) maybe I should check this place out.

silent_scars said:
hi justin :)

Hello :)

God Bless,
Justin.

Upvote 0

Justin761985

May 21, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟1,100.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello,

Anyone in Greenville, SC want to check out my church this week sometime? The Church is called Lighthouse of Praise and Deliverance.

I'd love to see new guests at the church and meet new people as well.

God Bless,
Justin.

Upvote 0

They

has returned.
Jun 3, 2005
South Carolina
Visit site
✟7,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
ZeKe9807 said:
Hi, well I just moved to South Carolina, from San Diego, any thing I should no about the state? Thanks!

Yeah yeah chikadee...San Diego Huh...Which part exactly...California native myself..OC and Riverside areas....

Now I hang my hat in Greer...just west of GSP...Moved out here about 9 years ago and have learned what "jeet" and "aiht" are. Hint...there not on the menu, but one is involved...

SC is a lot slower than Ca and technology is a tad behind...:help: but all in all, not a bad place to be stuck....Houses are cheaper...jobs are a little more abundant. the education is well we're still :prayer: about that.

Overall, there is a lot of history here and the G'ville area is growing...:thumbsup:

If you get a chance, come Check out Brookwood. Can't miss it. Just off 385..huge building by Golden Park...

L8er daze Ya'll :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

crazy4Christ007

Lithander
Jul 16, 2004
USA
✟6,845.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i live in Monks Corner...right beside the monks...lol..yea mt. pleasant has grown..so has mc, gc and charleston though..
Strongcuppajoe said:
My wife and I lived in Mt. Pleasant for about ten years, man I miss that place but now people tell me it is not the same after we left in '99. what a shame it was such a nice mid-sized town.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WiteJupitr

Sep 5, 2005
Upstate, SC
✟280.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey Jim, I love that Vette. My dad has one and it looks almost exactly the same from the rear, same color and the rims look about the same. I think your's is newer though, looks like a more modern body style. Dads is a '91, but with that chopped rear window look, it looks a little newer. Gotta love Vette's!

Upvote 0

WiteJupitr

Sep 5, 2005
Upstate, SC
✟280.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I hope that thing starts moving faster. If it's going to come through, come through fast so we don't have to deal with it very long. I hate having days and days of storms. We're just now getting through our stormy season here in the Upstate, weather is nice out there, hate to see that go because of a slow moving hurricane (or TS by the time it gets here).

Reactions: FrozenGnome
Upvote 0