In all you do, do it for Christ and w/ Him in mind
Apr 12, 2004
Bossier City, LA (removed from his native South C
✟22,974.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Citadel, Class of '96 grad here. -yes that is when Shannon was there...

I am in the USAF now, so I live in Shreveport, LA. But, my heart's still in Greenville and Charleston.
I went to Seacoast in Mt P before moving away. I was married at St. Michael's and met my wife while I was working PT at Sullivan's Seafood on the Island. (not in that order)
Charleston rocks. I miss it a lot. I worked at MUSC for 4 years after graduating and before the military. I don't miss that job at all. :D
How are things going with the new bridge? How about the Hunley? Where is it now?

Upvote 0

crazy4Christ007

Lithander
Jul 16, 2004
USA
✟6,845.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Im Southern born and raised, haven't left SC execpt for vactions or field trips. The bridge is doing good except for that man falling and dying (happened a long time ago), that was the only mishap. I don't know where the Hunley is right now, they keep moving it every now and then. Let's see, Downtown Charleston has grown and MUSC is still growing. My best friend worked at Trident and says it was a lot less work than MUSC. The Citadel hasn't really changed...Ummm thats all I think about right now

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MissRowboat

cheerios.
May 25, 2004
under your bed >:)
✟40,799.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm not from SC..Sorry butting in on your thread but..

I think Charleston and SC are the most beautiful places on earth. I just love it. I was in Charleston in July. It was amazing.

crazy4christ, if you ever go to the Market and happen to see a guy at a Louis Vuitton knock-off stand..he was the nicest guy i've ever met..and cute to boot. haha. I met alot of guys while I was down there, but he stick out in my mind for some reason. Dunno why!

But I wanna live in SC...It's soooooo perdy! :D

Upvote 0

Bradford

Fool on the Hill
May 5, 2004
✟29,708.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Irmo native checking in. Currently stuck in Statesboro, GA Can't wait to come back home to the promised land, and the uncomfortable seats at Williams-Brice ;)

Go [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]... This is the year! (I've been telling myself that since 1980... hope springs eternal, right?)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MissRowboat

cheerios.
May 25, 2004
under your bed >:)
✟40,799.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yea...i went down there for vacation. i've been there billions of times, (ok, 6) but it just never gets old. i luurve it there.

ive always thought about going to USC for college, but i dunno. i'll prolly end up at UK, and i dont mind at all really. i love me some UK. :p

Upvote 0

drebro

Sep 9, 2004
Columbia, SC, USA
✟7,627.00
Faith
Calvinist
I am in Columbia, but close to Irmo. We are known for our Okra Strut, and Columbia is known for lots of things, I guess. I like SC too, have lived here all my life, but maybe it would be nice to get out and see some other places.
Bradford, where are you from in Irmo? I am right near Harbison Blvd.--think behind Publix/Target. Did you go to High School here? I graduated from Irmo in 1996.
What about you, Chaelsworld? What part of Columbia are you in?
See yas.

Upvote 0