✟7,644.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
EternalotnemeM said:
I live in the upstate of SC. If anyone ever wants to chat, feel free to hit me up.
What part of the upstate? I live in beautiful Easley SC, However, i was born and raised in Spartanburg area, a place called poplar springs. a great place to grow up, My father was a wesleyan pastor for 63 years, and i am the youngest of four children, I am also a wesleyan pastor.

Upvote 0

ThelittleLamb

Jun 18, 2006
South Carolina
Visit site
✟15,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ps28:7 said:
well this is neato...
i'm from Spartanburg, going to school at USC
go GAMECOCKS!!!
but i don't like SC too much actually, i'm really not a big fan of the south, sorry
I dont like it much either !

Upvote 0

Ps28:7

I should probably put something cool here...
Mar 16, 2004
South Carolina
✟483.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
well, i've never liked the south...i mean i would love to come visit and let it be like a vacation spot but life is too slow down in the south for me. I like to be busy and go places and to me everything is the same and i like change. i guess, even though i've lived in the south my whole life i don't act or talk like it and people always ask me where i'm from and they are surprised when i tell them south Carolina just like them. That gets annoying. But anyways, i don't hate it, i just don't love it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ps28:7

I should probably put something cool here...
Mar 16, 2004
South Carolina
✟483.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
GodisGreat79 said:
I mentioned it in the other South Carolina thread but I say all of us South Carolina amembers should meet up and hang out one weekend.
that's a pretty neato idea...soon to be leaving for USC...Go Gamecocks!

Upvote 0

boxcarguy07

Aug 8, 2006
Clemson, SC
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys.
Right now I live in Hilton Head, SC (Bluffton, actually).
I'm moving up to Clemson in a few days. Anyone go to Clemson?

I was actually just in Charleston last weekend. A couple of my buddies got some places there. One was a house right in downtown Charleston, it was so nice. It felt like there were civil war ghosts walking around, lol.

God's blessings

Upvote 0

boxcarguy07

Aug 8, 2006
Clemson, SC
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
AnnetteHamilton said:
lol I went to Columbia but I know where Clemson is... Hilton Head is gorgeous! Do you live in Shipyard?
Hi. I don't actually live in Hilton Head, but right accross the bridge in Bluffton. (It says that in my post didn't you read it? jk) You asked if anyone went to Porter Gaud... I didn't, but I played football for Hilton Head Christian Academy and we played them. PG destroyed us.

Upvote 0