Not open for further replies.

therebelprophet

Apr 21, 2007
✟16,500.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know this may be off topic, but I never get feedback on my blog. I'm not really looking for advice or what I should do. I'm just talking to the forum about my life right now, hoping someone will catch something or maybe respond with a bit of their own life. Mostly I'm just looking for a little solidarity, to know that I am not the only one who sees these kinds of things. And...to be honest...I know I am a talented writer...and I like feedback on my writing skills and how I present an idea to the rest of the world. So...feedback? Please?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My nose hurts. Not the skin and bones, but the cartilage. She hit me. Punched me right in the nose...and in other places. Her anger at two decades of wrongs done against her came out explosively against ME, the one who has never done her wrong. It itches a lot. I scratch it. And tears well up in my eyes without warning. Even writing it has that same effect. But it's not the pain that causes this to happen. Not MY pain, anyway.

Nail me to my Cross. Take all of your anger out on me. Hit me time and time again until you feel satisfied, relieved, released...vindicated. It doesn't matter that I am innocent. It doesn't matter that what sparked your anger is only me telling you the truth in love. In love...

I used to be that towards her...so in love. But living with her for a month and then losing her back to the sway of darkness has left a bitter taste in my mouth. It's hard to be romantic with someone you know does not want you. But she does. Underneath that facade of uncaring, cold sympathy is a heart burning with passion for me. Oh but I can't say that, now, can I? People will say I'm crazy, will call me delusional, a real nutjob. It doesn't matter that I've seen it time and time again. That I'm the only man who has ever treated her with decency and respect, treated her like a princess, no, a queen! It doesn't matter that she moved in with me because God told her to in a dream. :D

So who's the dummy now? I did not lose her. I TRAINED her! Then God sent her back out to put to good use what I taught her. Now He's sending ME out, to Hawaii, of all places. I have a friend there who is walking along the same path as I and he has invited me to stay with him for a time. This is gonna be good.

I keep telling her, "Don't worry about moving and don't worry about me coming back or not. I promise you, I WILL find you!" She's scared of me leaving. I've had to tell her that I'm not leaving her, that I'm just going on an extended "road trip"...even though there's no roads leading to Hawaii ;). And I just realized as I'm writing that God is doing the same thing with me and has been telling me for several weeks the same thing that I have been telling her for the last several days, "Son, go forward. Don't worry about where you end up or when or why. I WILL find you!" Oh my God...what an amazing allegory. I WILL find you...I will. Sweet merciful Lord...how could You ever be so good to me?

I feel sore, tired, achy...and I want my wife. His promises, they fail me not. His promises, they fail me not.

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Mate, what in the world is going on?

You say that you are a writer, and your skills are indicating me that you are on the road to destruction.

Mate, you don't leave your wife, because of the road.

So what is the real problem?

Blessings.

Upvote 0

LiturgyInDMinor

Celtic Rite Old Catholic Church
Feb 20, 2009
✟7,265.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
your in my prayers :groupray:

I wish God would send me to Hawaii ^_^:doh:

I have my first vision....you are going to Hawaii!!!! (Price Is Right theme music kicks in). ;)

Concerning the OP:

It's hard to get the gist of that, but if she did clock you one...you have issues that should be resolved thru prayer and counseling IMHO...do ya'll have a pastor perhaps?

Upvote 0
F

freeport

I know this may be off topic, but I never get feedback on my blog. I'm not really looking for advice or what I should do. I'm just talking to the forum about my life right now, hoping someone will catch something or maybe respond with a bit of their own life. Mostly I'm just looking for a little solidarity, to know that I am not the only one who sees these kinds of things. And...to be honest...I know I am a talented writer...and I like feedback on my writing skills and how I present an idea to the rest of the world. So...feedback? Please?

<snip>

I feel sore, tired, achy...and I want my wife. His promises, they fail me not. His promises, they fail me not.

If you love her let her go. Hosea is a good book, as are the other Old Testament prophets... God let Israel go on her own.

One can get clingy, obsessed about such matters... it is important to remember to keep one's peace with God. That peace can be broken when we chase after anything or anyone else.

What is important is "this", in our hearts, therefore.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.