Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Note worthy:

SORCERIES
See Acts 13:6; Rev. 9: 21; Rev. 21:8; Rev. 22:15 about growing sorceries (wickedness and drug use).

Note Greek word for Sorcery in Strong Exhaustive Concordance for Revelation 21:8 = pharmakon ("drug using: spell-giving"). Such growing drug use in these last days of this church age seems to be another sign of the end of the "end times". The Lord's soon return "in the air" to call up His "bride" --the Church, seems nearer every year; and the decline of this age seems very extreme in violence, killings, immorality, ungodliness in society, and more government legislation against Christianity. We who are "born again" may not be here much longer, for "...our redemption draweth nigh" (Lk. 21:28; James 5:8). That is my judgment! -RLD: biblecounsel.net

• Winner
Reactions: brinny

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Note worthy:

SORCERIES
See Acts 13:6; Rev. 9: 21; Rev. 21:8; Rev. 22:15 about growing sorceries (wickedness and drug use).

Note Greek word for Sorcery in Strong Exhaustive Concordance for Revelation 21:8 = pharmakon ("drug using: spell-giving"). Such growing drug use in these last days of this church age seems to be another sign of the end of the "end times". The Lord's soon return "in the air" to call up His "bride" --the Church, seems nearer every year; and the decline of this age seems very extreme in violence, killings, immorality, ungodliness in society, and more government legislation against Christianity. We who are "born again" may not be here much longer, for "...our redemption draweth nigh" (Lk. 21:28; James 5:8). That is my judgment! -RLD: biblecounsel.net

You might like this thread :
Saints Cyprian and Justina and what we can learn from their story as Christians (Repost)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
  • Informative
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

B8t6

Sep 28, 2019
Sheffield
✟2,997.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is part of the great deception as natural medicine is plant based as apposed to unnatural pharmasuticle drugs. The word Chemical derives from the word Alchemy which in my opinion is not of God as its all about perverting the creation into something unnatural/satanic.

The symbol for medical industry says it all really

The caduceus is the traditional symbol of Hermes and features two snakes winding around an often winged staff. It has been widely adopted by the medical professions of the United States as a symbol of medicine instead of being more narrowly defined according to the traditional Rod of Asclepius.

In Greek mythology, the Rod of Asclepius, also known as the Staff of Asclepius and as the asklepian, is a serpent-entwined rod wielded by the Greek god Asclepius, a deity associated with healing and medicine.

1_dy6zFso_xWQieV-Q6MmHOQ.png

Upvote 0

B8t6

Sep 28, 2019
Sheffield
✟2,997.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And before its said yes we know Luke was a Physician but that was over 2000 years ago before pharamasuiticle company's came into existance in order to make money of sickness.

I believe Luke will have been using plant based medicine. Saying that though I myself have used chemical medicine at times myself but the truth of it is what it is regardless.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Anyone who thinks that plants make these phytochemicals for the benefit of humans is not being honest or they’re ignorant of basic biology . Plants use the chemicals to stop from being eaten. Plants that make good tasting fruit need animals to spread their seeds. Some fruits will produce chemicals to make the fruit taste bad if they’re eaten before the seeds are ripe . Persimmons come to mind here. And then you’ve got plants like machineel that can kill or seriously injure just by standing underneath in a rainstorm.

We can use some chemical products plants make to deter insects , roundworms and other parasites as medicines because they’re more toxic to a small parasite than they are to a larger vertebrate . Cancers are vulnerable to plant based toxins because they grow faster than normal cells and ingest more .

Upvote 0

B8t6

Sep 28, 2019
Sheffield
✟2,997.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Synthetic drugs differ from organic ones in that they are produced via chemical synthesis. Synthetic drugs are designed to mimic organic botanical compounds, but they often contain highly processed chemicals. ... Organic drugs are natural substances extracted from plants and animals.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Unless you eat the raw plant then you're chemically processing it. . If you process in any way ,, dry it , cook it or make teas or extracts with then you’ve added chemicals to it or caused chemical changes. Chemists and biologists tend to be aware of that but laymen usually are unaware or they forget that water is a chemical too

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

B8t6

Sep 28, 2019
Sheffield
✟2,997.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm talking about the difference between natural occuring substances/chemicals that were put here by God found in plants which are naturally medicinal verses unnatural synthetic copies of natural substances made in labs through Alchemical processes which they call medicines/drugs

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Water is a chemical . Drying changes the biochemistry of proteins, and other compounds , adding heat by cooking and removing compounds by their solubility all are chemical processes and they do change bioactive material. Some people add bases like lye or mild acids like lemon juice. You’re artificially making a distinction between processes humans commonly use and chemistry . It’s ALL chemistry!

Referring to your body as a bag with chemicals is inelegant but it is accurate

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[QUOTE="1watchman, post: 74488681, member: 270456]

Note worthy:

SORCERIES

Note Greek word for Sorcery in Strong Exhaustive Concordance for Revelation 21:8 = pharmakon ("drug using: spell-giving"). Such growing drug use in these last days of this church age seems to be another sign of the end of the "end times". The Lord's soon return "in the air" to call up His "bride" --the Church, seems nearer every year; and the decline of this age seems very extreme in violence, killings, immorality, ungodliness in society, and more government legislation against Christianity. We who are "born again" may not be here much longer, for "...our redemption draweth nigh" (Lk. 21:28; James 5:8). That is my judgment! -RLD: biblecounsel.net[/QUOTE]

This really is an important thought, I believe ---not just about increasing sorceries, but also other signs indicating decline of basic morality, Godliness, and a biblical sojourn in this world. Satan is VERY active today as he sees his end approaching, I believe. Bible-Only is our calling as saints (sanctified ones) to be in accord with the mind of God. Religion (defined as "righteous works) still is everywhere, but the clear biblical message in the Holy Bible continues to be our guide and only authority. Keep looking up, friends!

Last edited:
Upvote 0