Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I generally do not like to state this, but I will: all of the evidence is faked. But, not by the people, by God. People forget - or never got it - that what we actually live in, is God's mind. Scientifically speaking, this is more akin to a virtual reality or dreaming reality. That is science fictionally speaking.

One, why don't people like this answer? It is far beyond most people's capacity to believe right now. Two, the morality can seem, on the surface, sketchy.

God warned of a great lie to be sent in 2 Thessalonias, this is it.

To a strong degree, God has been proving a lot of the more extraordinary things in science, and consistently keeping those matters so these principles can be worked on.

But, this is the same illusion we always face. The illusion of the reality - not "dream" - of "the world".

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to - the Twilight Zone.

upload_2018-2-13_7-14-49.jpeg

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟293,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I generally do not like to state this, but I will: all of the evidence is faked. But, not by the people, by God.

A God who fakes evidence? I thought this was a God of Truth. I will serve the God of Truth. A God who fakes evidence sounds like a God of Lies.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A God who fakes evidence? I thought this was a God of Truth. I will serve the God of Truth. A God who fakes evidence sounds like a God of Lies.

Yeah, those are your words, not mine.

And why do you think you can outsmart celestial beings, and know the brilliance of God's morality? Have you risen the dead from a grace, or changed water into wine?

No, you are a man, and should respect your boundaries.

Ignore, as this was an obvious attack on what I was saying and an intentional misunderstanding of celestial matters.

• Agree
Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟189,108.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
that what we actually live in, is God's mind.

So does that mean that Jesus didn't really become a man and die? ie His death was just imaginary?

If everything is in Gods mind then so too is all the evil that gets done, I'm not sure a God of truth and righteousness would want all that sin and evil in his memory or mind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heaven is FAR stranger then the Twilight Zone.

Been there, lived it, back to tell about it.
What would you advise someone striving to go there, live it, and wanting to tell their own story about it?

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I generally do not like to state this, but I will: all of the evidence is faked. But, not by the people, by God. People forget - or never got it - that what we actually live in, is God's mind. Scientifically speaking, this is more akin to a virtual reality or dreaming reality. That is science fictionally speaking.

One, why don't people like this answer? It is far beyond most people's capacity to believe right now. Two, the morality can seem, on the surface, sketchy.

To a strong degree, God has been proving a lot of the more extraordinary things in science, and consistently keeping those matters so these principles can be worked on.

But, this is the same illusion we always face. The illusion of the reality - not "dream" - of "the world".
What is it that you are saying it the great lie? you only mentioned living in God's mind prior to this.

Upvote 0

Bugeyedcreepy

Jun 7, 2016
Canberra, Australia
✟88,248.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

A lying God? I'm down with that.

Or perhaps the Bible was written by unknown fallible men who didn't have the capacity to understand the universe around them let alone the inspiration of its creator?

• Agree
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GeorgeJ

<Insert Custom Title Here>
Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
What is boils down to is this:
Apparently, the Creator wants people to remain stupid about everything, and so has "planted" fossils, etc with "apparent age" so that we'll think the earth is older than it is. Makes sense to me.

Meanwhile, we're supposed to keep living in stupidity, and believe everything the "men-o-gawd" who interpret the "book-o-gawd" tell us. The Dark Ages beckon.

Also, the OP has stated in another thread that he does not age. Since it is our job to remain stupid, naive, and ignorant, I believe him...........I really do......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bugeyedcreepy
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Meanwhile, we're supposed to keep living in stupidity, and believe everything the "men-o-gawd" who interpret the "book-o-gawd" tell us. The Dark Ages beckon.

Actually, the bible teaches us how to come out of stupidity. How to remove vails covering our eyes. It was the "men-o-gawd" who interpret the "book-o-gawd" who put Christ to death.

Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

<Insert Custom Title Here>
Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Actually, the bible teaches us how to come out of stupidity.
Since the bible was written by fallible men, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.
It was the "men-o-gawd" who interpret the "book-o-gawd" who put Christ to death.
....and much more.....gotta keep the sheep on their toes, dontcha' know....

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

You are wrong off course.
Instead, we all live in the Matrix. I know because Morpheus came to me and I took the red pill.

• Haha
Reactions: GeorgeJ
Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yeah, those are your words, not mine.

Actually, they are your words...
You said that this supposed god has been faking the evidence.

That's lying.

And why do you think you can outsmart celestial beings, and know the brilliance of God's morality? Have you risen the dead from a grace, or changed water into wine?

No, you are a man, and should respect your boundaries.

So should you...

Ignore, as this was an obvious attack on what I was saying and an intentional misunderstanding of celestial matters.

You based it on fake evidence though ;-)

• Winner
Reactions: GeorgeJ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟316,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It is the brain in the vat argument, except to try to justify belief in God.

But without God or other 'outside' forces interacting with the world, does it mater if we are a brain in the vat or a figment in a dream. The best we can do is draw conclusions with the evidence we have, and the evidence we have doesn't support a God, much less a supernatural cause.

Upvote 0