South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just wanted to update you all on kinda what's been going on in the world of Crystal.

Well, in a sense I'm back to square one. My good news I was going to share I just don't think it's going to work out but oddly I'm okay with it not. I feel total peace about it.:)

Right now I'm just trying to discover where I belong in this world. Especially church wise. I've been revisiting a former church of mine for several weeks now but honestly I'm just not feeling it. It's just different than it used to be. If you think about it please pray for me regarding this. It's been tough.

I think the main thing I need right now in my life is some Godly friends. I've been pretty much friendless for a couple years now.

Well, that's pretty much it! I hope y'all are doing well!:wave:

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We all feel out of place in this world sometimes.

I think I know how you feel. I feel really out of it right now and scared about the future. But we'll get through this and survive.

God bless :)

Thanks so much. It's nice to know someone understands.:)

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Glad to hear you're at peace with everything.

I want to encourage on the friendship front: Don't wait for people to reach out to you and make you feel at home. Reach out to them. Invite them into your life., Invest in them. Its the whole "to have a friend you must first be a friend" mindset. I guarantee you that you will make some amazing friends.

Upvote 0