Some statistics on inappropriate content's catastrophic impact...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,689,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here are some startling statistics compiled from a variety of academic and popular sources. I am sure you have heard how much money inappropriate content makes, how much there is, etc. But, what many don't see as much is the impact inappropriate content is having on individuals and society. Here are some stats I have found...

Some statistics on inappropriate content's catastrophic impact...

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
50% of Christian men are addicted to inappropriate content?

How do these guy define addiction ?

I don't know, but from what I've seen with other addicts, I'm assuming that when the inappropriate content is discontinued, the user will experience physical withdrawal. The withdrawal can begin within a few hours since it was last administered. Withdrawal symptoms include:
Restlessness
Insomnia
Diarrhea
Vomiting
Cold flashes with goose bumps
Kicking movements
Muscle and bone pain
Major withdrawal symptoms peak between 48 and 72 hours after the last dose and subside after about a week. Sudden withdrawal by heavily dependent users who are in poor health can be fatal.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You would think that with the negative impacts of inappropriate content being so well known that there would be efforts made to criminalize it or at least to lessen its impact. But then again, no politician would dare do any such thing in this sex-crazed world.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟444,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Addiction is anything ppl cannot give up. Side effects dont necessarily apply.

O give it a couple years - this too will be acceptable in this forum to as protection worthy - taking the 'counsel the sinner out of teaching' and attack opposition to the sin.
Trolling along in the boat....ta ta

Upvote 0

Sumwear

Jul 23, 2012
✟4,400.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
how does inappropriate content differ from erotica? What makes inappropriate content,inappropriate content?

erotica can be explicit but it's still not the same as seeing actual people doing it.

it would be the equivalent of me asking the difference between a slasher flick or novel and how they are different from actual snuff films.

Upvote 0