Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
and apparently that's something other dudes wanna know.
I'm conflicted as to what emoji to use.

I feel this is partially appropriate: :scratch: (but not really expressive enough)....and so maybe I should add this as well: :eek:

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟194,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To be fair, I can understand the question to a certain extent. To be or not to be carried a stigma depending on who is being asked. I can understand where, in an anonymous, men’s only area, you would maybe want to see if you were the rule or the exception. If one was in the minority or felt they were in the minority, to find others in a similar position may be very therapeutic... Especially if one has faced ridicule IRL about it.

Granted though that is a great place to jump off at if you’re wanting to take a discussion to a severely weird place.

As women we are lucky (?), we can have similar insecurities over physical acceptance, but by and large the things that we are curious about in how we fall in range of societal norms (like breast size, body type, weight, etc) we can readily see. Since norms in that... Department... Are changing for men (I think...?) I can see why one would be curious in a way or in a place that isn’t necessarily icky. Doubly so if what they see in “extracurricular viewing” of a particular type of entertainment shows one over the other more often than not.

But I can see asking about it from the icky place really easily too.

Reactions: Kindled
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do these sections even exist anymore? I used to see the mans only one but now I don't see it.
Yeah they do. You must have lost permissions.

I was about to post a screen cap yesterday of the main Men's section and the Men's health section showing the thread titles, but eventually decided against it.

Upvote 0