Florida
✟24,527.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's war and things happen. I am so glad they are alive. I'm so greatful for every single one of the men who fight for and preserve my freedom and while i do not condone what they did, I do not judge them either. Their world is a harsh world. They see and do and go through so much. I am greatful to them.

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It's war and things happen. I am so glad they are alive. I'm so greatful for every single one of the men who fight for and preserve my freedom and while i do not condone what they did, I do not judge them either. Their world is a harsh world. They see and do and go through so much. I am greatful to them.

So you'd be cool if instead of urinating on them, they'd found the dead mens' wives and gang raped them? Just curious.

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No. i am not cool with what they did Incariol. War sucks. But the majority of Marines are good men. These three in no way reflect the whole group of men who give up so much for our country.

I'm glad we agree.

The Marines are not allowed to touch the women over there and obey those rules.

We hope they obey the rules, anyways... If some U.S. soldiers don't feel any qualm at forming death squads and murdering civilians for sport, I really doubt they'll hesitate to rape local women because it is against the rules, much less the law.

Upvote 0

golden nugget

I only work to enjoy when I am not working
Jan 16, 2012
Florida
✟24,527.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, we do hope they obey the rules and i am sure the majority do while those that don't and break them must feel they are above those rules. However, they will pay when and if they got caught for breaking them. Still the majority are good men and they do a lot of good stuff im sure that goes unreported. They are kind to the children. Hand them out stickers and stuff. They do not hate and are just over there doing the job they are paid for and have signed up to do. Following their commands and the rules.

Upvote 0
Well, being in the Army has taught me several things. Especially respect. I don't agree with what those Marines did and I believe they should pay the consequences. In the Army I was taught to treat your enemy with respect. I have bad blood with some Marines but as a majority they are a good group. But that should've never happened. At all.

Upvote 0

briareos

Mar 11, 2011
Fort Bragg, NC
✟6,085.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I do really wish some of these surfacing videos got the amount of attention they deserved.

Such as the Namir Noor-Eldeen incident. As far as I can tell that really was a mass murder of innocent people by U.S Soldiers and the U.S Military did a terrible job following it up and failed to do anything about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
A few bad apples.

The amount of work and doctrine the U.S. Military has put into making it an "ethical" military is astounding.

I find their inability to win wars against 3rd world nations to be astounding. But I guess if we have a more ethical military instead of a more effective one it must count for something. Nobody else seems much concerned about winning the wars these days other than me.

Upvote 0

k450ofu3k-gh-5ipe

Apr 3, 2008
✟10,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find their inability to win wars against 3rd world nations to be astounding. But I guess if we have a more ethical military instead of a more effective one it must count for something. Nobody else seems much concerned about winning the wars these days other than me.

There's no such thing as "winning" when each and every war is directly contributing to this nation's economic downfall.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
There's no such thing as "winning" when each and every war is directly contributing to this nation's economic downfall.

There is winning and there is no winning. Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, the Ottoman Empire and The Sioux are examples of people who decisively lost wars. The economic downfall of the US began when with Woodrow Wilson and the inception of the Fed. They could not have any wars going on and the debt nature of the dollar would eventually drag the US economy down into the pits. That is the nature of using debt based currency.

Upvote 0

briareos

Mar 11, 2011
Fort Bragg, NC
✟6,085.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
We are not at war with any 3rd world country, or any country.

We could make Afghanistan into a parking lot in a matter of months if we wanted to, we are trying to rebuild a nation, protect it's people and kill the terrorists who occasionally show themselves.

This is not a kinetic war, if it was we'd have won in days.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kalevalatar

Supisuomalainen sisupussi
Jul 5, 2005
Pohjola
✟20,327.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

briareos

Mar 11, 2011
Fort Bragg, NC
✟6,085.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yep.

The military goes to great lengths to prevent this sort of thing, soldiers have to go through long and annual training on just this matter. It's not like the U.S Military is blind to this or wasn't aware of the danger of this action. Soldiers are told and told and retold don't do this sort of thing, especially when arriving in a combat zone.

Upvote 0