✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys,

Donald Trump is considering signing an executive order, remember how bad that was when President Obama was doing it according to him, to make some fairly substantive changes with healthcare. However, he made this comment:

In addition to the executive order, Trump also promised to return to repealing Obamacare early next year, saying he's "almost certain" Republicans have enough votes. However, he also plans to negotiate with Democrats to "see if I can get a health care plan that's even better."

It's nice to see that he's beginning to come around thinking that he could come up with an even better plan if he includes the Democrats in negotiations. Hey, hope is always good, right?

God bless,
IN Christ, ted

Reactions: Yarddog

Golfing Gator

Sep 28, 2017
Midwest of America
✟13,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It would be nice to see something truly bi-partisan come out of congress. I have read about the EO he is talking about, it is bad news. He is going to try and force states to ignore their own rules and regulations when it comes to health insurance. I am very much a "states rights" kind of guy and anything that infringes on them I am against.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Hi guys,

Donald Trump is considering signing an executive order, remember how bad that was when President Obama was doing it according to him, to make some fairly substantive changes with healthcare. However, he made this comment:

In addition to the executive order, Trump also promised to return to repealing Obamacare early next year, saying he's "almost certain" Republicans have enough votes. However, he also plans to negotiate with Democrats to "see if I can get a health care plan that's even better."

It's nice to see that he's beginning to come around thinking that he could come up with an even better plan if he includes the Democrats in negotiations. Hey, hope is always good, right?

God bless,
IN Christ, ted
AAsgmI9.img

some good news from the administration

More fake news from "The Donald's" alternate universe!

Next year is the 2018 Interims and having few if any legislative "wins" plus the loss of Trump's preferred Senatorial candidate in Alabama, only weakens the President's influence.

Republican members of the House and those up for re-election in the Senate must already be calculating just how close they want to be associated with an unpopular president with public approval polling in the mid 30's!

Last edited:
Upvote 0