1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Some are not going to feel comfortable

Discussion in 'Married Couples' started by Avniel, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Avniel

Avniel Doing my part each day by being the best me

+320
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Pentecostal
    Look this isn't the 90s I can wear whatever color I want from Atlanta to Boston I went to LA and the media makes it seem worse. Gangs don't flag like that anymore they sell drugs and don't want to draw attention most people that flag are false claiming or bg's or yg's(baby gangsta young gangsta) and they don't even get guns unless they are on a Mission. On most bad areas you don't just kill someone any way there is a strict order and most gangs want peace so they can make more money.

2. JaneFW

JaneFW Well-Known Member

+570
    Married
    Christian
    It's the people who react violently that need to change, and that can be done by enforcing the law NOW on this sitaution that just happened. The guy needs to be charged and tried and this law needs to be overturned, and that will send a message that shooting black people because they have a hood on is unacceptable.

3. peggy sue

peggy sue Guest

+0

you should do whatever you want

4. mkgal1

mkgal1 His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33

+1,656
    Married
    Anglican
    With all the mention of gangs flagging, and "walking where you shouldn't walk at night" it seems that this has been forgotten:

It was also Trayvon's home.