Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Did you even read my post? Over the last 40 years, each worker has seen an increase in value added of about 80%. The bosses should be giving the workers more because the workers are literally adding more value to the process.

If you worked for $1 and created $1 of value in 1979, today as a worker you'd be making about $1.08 and creating $1.80. The bosses should be giving you that money because you created it, and deserve a fair share.

The bosses on the other hand, if they were making $1 in 1979, today would be making $2.40. Bosses wages grow much faster than production, workers wages grow much slower than production. Funny, that.

None of this addresses my points related to your post above (which I did read) and the accompanying graph. Perhaps you would like to address that post of mine above.

Also, where is the corresponding dip that we see between 2000 and 2003 for the top income earners being reflected in the average? Seems like in the bad times, the average worker remains protected and the top takes the hit. More evil rich people?

Upvote 0