Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have denied No Thing. I have Exalted that Christ Through me accomplishes all my needs.

Do you deny my right to choose to do good on the Sabbath? (Hebrews 4)(Mark 3:4)

Of course you have, you keep avoiding the things Jesus said point blank that we must do...it's quite bizarre really.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
By that standard all will be forgiven, even if they aren't Christians. You are using that verse for your own selfish needs... means if we act right all will be forgiven.

What verses? If you have a question you'll need to bring all the information together with the question in one post so I have some idea of what you mean.

This is not what the verse says. Jesus specifies "Belief" is a requirement very clearly, and under context of the OP, I would think you would gather this. I don't mean this to be rude, but isn't that a little Apples and Oranges to this discussion?

You keep calling me selfish, when I have only attributed all glory to my Heavenly Father, the Son of His Heavenly Father.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Of course you have, you keep avoiding the things Jesus said point blank that we must do...it's quite bizarre really.

Everything I post is about JESUS, or leads immediately back to Jesus. I cut up in humor sometimes... but... I challenge you to quote me telling others to disobey Jesus. Please. You can access every word I've ever posted.

I am confident you will come up with the big bupkis.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is not what the verse says. Jesus specifies "Belief" is a requirement very clearly, and under context of the OP, I would think you would gather this. I don't meant this to be rude, but isn't that a little Apples and Oranges to this discussion?

You aren't paying attention, stop the denial and listen...if it meant as you say it does all would be forgiven and go to heaven even if they were not Christians. That alone makes your chosen meaning untrue.

Upvote 0

Loversofjesus_2018

Nov 13, 2018
West coast
✟32,008.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's much more serious than that.

The one who chose to go with the false doctrine faith only, and do as they wish without concern for repentance and not do as Jesus said they must because they don't have to worry about that, will end up in Hell.

Plus I have great concern for the ones who continue to teach something for their own selfish reasons of reinforcing the false doctrine for themselves, the very reason this topic pops up as often as it does.
I showed you a few of his rules but you refuse to even acknowledge the post, if you choose to be in denial of them, that's up to you.

OSAS is the promoter of sin, just as "faith only" when they don't follow the one they claim to have faith in, or have faith in ALL Jesus says to do. Instead they take the part of "faith" that is easy, and toss the rest.
Jesus said if we love him we will keep his commandments. If you admit that you sin then you aren’t keeping his commandments. So if it is true that you do struggle with sin at times(how often is irrelevant) then what is so much different than you and say the person who says faith only and struggles with sin more often then you do. I would contend that you are both the same. And while we’re at it you can throw me in there as well. We all need Jesus the same amount.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You aren't paying attention, stop the denial and listen...if it meant as you say it does all would be forgiven and go to heaven even if they were not Christians. That alone makes your chosen meaning untrue.

I was quoting Jesus in Matthew 12:31 who made Belief a very real requirement, over and over.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Everything I post is about JESUS, or leads immediately back to Jesus. I cut up in humor sometimes... but... I challenge you to quote me telling others to disobey Jesus. Please. You can access every word I've ever posted.

I am confident you will come up with the big bupkis.

You teach OSAS that teaches we can do as we like and still go to heaven, and if you cannot see the connection, then as i say...bizarre

Upvote 0

Loversofjesus_2018

Nov 13, 2018
West coast
✟32,008.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you do what Jesus said to do? Do you keep his commandments? If your answer isn’t yes then how are you in a position to tell anybody else anything?

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You teach OSAS that teaches we can do as we like and still go to heaven, and if you cannot see the connection, then as i say...bizarre

The do as we like part is your teaching. I NEVER teach that.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus said if we love him we will keep his commandments. If you admit that you sin then you aren’t keeping his commandments. So if it is true that you do struggle with sin at times(how often is irrelevant) then what is so much different than you and say the person who says faith only and struggles with sin more often then you do. I would contend that you are both the same. And while we’re at it you can throw me in there as well. We all need Jesus the same amount.

Living in sin without repentance because "faith only" says we can do so...THAT is the problem.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Do you obey this command? Mark 8:30

I'm making a point.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Living in sin without repentance because "faith only" says we can do so...THAT is the problem.

Quit trying top complicate the simple

How can one live in sin, when Jesus defeated Sin?

Only one accuses the brethren day and night and he has been defeated. All he has left is lies.

You are the one that imagines yourself "living in sin" if you embraced Faith Alone.

The Law is the Power of Sin, and through it, it brings death.

Why do you not understand that you are focusing on peoples flesh, while others are growing in the Spirit?

Upvote 0

Loversofjesus_2018

Nov 13, 2018
West coast
✟32,008.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I guess I’m confused about what faith only people believe. I personally try not to get caught up in all the labels. All these labels came from human beings. So do faith only people not believe in repentance?

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I guess I’m confused about what faith only people believe. I personally try not to get caught up in all the labels. All these labels came from human beings. So do faith only people not believe in repentance?

People lie against Faith Alone to say it is a promotion of living in sin. It is the very reason, as Paul taught Faith Alone in Galatians that He had to stop and ask if Christ is a Promoter of Sin.

It doesn't contrive within the heart of man.

This accusation is nearly 2000 years old.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The do as we like part is your teaching. I NEVER teach that.

Hello? Try to break through the barrier this has you under and see that OSAS/Faith Only teaches that, so, if you promote it then you teach that as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

That what many of them believe and I've seen for myself, that's what many of them do because Faith Only says thy can. That's just one reason it's so dangerous, and that i feel it's a false doctrine from Satan designed to do just what Satan wants to do....get him plenty of company for eternity.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello? Try to break through the barrier this has you under and see that OSAS/Faith Only teaches that, so, if you promote it and you teach that as well.

Hello,

Jesus is my Belt
Jesus is my Boots
Jesus is my Shield
Jesus is my Helmet
Jesus is my BreastPlate
Jesus is my Sword

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of his might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world's rulers of the darkness of this age, and against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and, having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having the utility belt of truth buckled around your waist, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having fitted your feet with the preparation of the Good News of shalom;
16 above all, taking up the shield of faith, with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the evil one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
18 with all prayer and requests, praying at all times in the Spirit, and being watchful to this end in all perseverance and requests for all the holy ones:

I have Faith that can move mountains and you would pry it from my very hands if you could!

If you want to fight the Devil naked, that's on you.

I have nothing on my back, because Jesus has my back, and I'm not into running, anyways.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Loversofjesus_2018

Nov 13, 2018
West coast
✟32,008.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
People lie against Faith Alone to say it is a promotion of living in sin. It is the very reason, as Paul taught Faith Alone in Galatians that He had to stop and ask if Christ is a Promoter of Sin.

It doesn't contrive within the heart of man.

This accusation is nearly 2000 years old.
Ok got it

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Then make your point, and stop the silly questions.

How about a serious one.

Was Jesus Life, Death, Burial, Resurrection and Ascension sufficient to Save you and Lead you into Unity with HIM?

It's a Binary Yes or No

Matthew 5:37

After all... 1 Corinthians 1:18

Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0