Sodom and Gomorrah

CCHIPSS

Love will overcome evil (Romans 12:9-21)
Jul 10, 2014
Vancouver, BC
✟34,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
CA-Liberals
I had this other workmate who's dad left her when she was little, and she was living with this bf who its seemed like she was his mother - she had to look after HIM like he was a boy instead of being in an equal man-woman relationship. Well when she got pregnant he wasn't going to stick around. He took off, just like her dad.

With my friend who went missing, her former bf was younger than her. She was the one who called the shots. I think many girls do that, end up with immature boys as they can control the direction of the relationship. But in the end, boys resent being looked after by their gfs. They never learn to grow up.
Girls mature faster which is why in many marriages to be equal your husband is ideally a few years older. But then again...I just think of a celeb marriage like Rachel Hunter and Rod Stewart, in which he was like older than her dad. Thats not going to work either, but then some men never really grow up. Apparently she divorced him cos he was obsessed with toy trains.

People often divorce for the stupidest reasons and don't really think on how it affects the children. If you can't bear to be in the same room why don't you just have separate bedrooms yet still be married. I don't know. if its adultery then yea thats betrayal, but anything else can be sorted I reckon.

Unfortunately for us, there are plenty of boys in men's bodies (BIMB). They might have muscles but they have no idea how to be a man. They want everything from their GFs but none of the responsibilities.

Look at the movie Wolf of Wall Street. That main character might be super smart and super rich. But he is just another BIMB.

How to spot a BIMB? It is simple. BIMB thinks in the exact opposite way of God. God is self-less? BIMB is selfish. God is responsible? BIMB is lazy. God emptied himself? BIMB is full of himself. God is love? BIMB pretend to be love but they only take and take. etc

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I never saw that movie but I do have a cousin who worked on Wall St. He separated from his wife. Apparently no adultery, so..it could be, he was just being immature. They have a son.

He's now retired I heard last week. So I dunno. They aren't christians.

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Unfortunately for us, there are plenty of boys in men's bodies (BIMB). They might have muscles but they have no idea how to be a man. They want everything from their GFs but none of the responsibilities.

Look at the movie Wolf of Wall Street. That main character might be super smart and super rich. But he is just another BIMB.

How to spot a BIMB? It is simple. BIMB thinks in the exact opposite way of God. God is self-less? BIMB is selfish. God is responsible? BIMB is lazy. God emptied himself? BIMB is full of himself. God is love? BIMB pretend to be love but they only take and take. etc
So what are the nonbelievers who behave selflessly without belief in your god? You keep categorizing people so easily, yet you don't seem to have much more than a black/white thinking in spite of claiming how open minded you are

Upvote 0