Sockpuppets

Ms.Babylon

Woman Who Rides the Beast
Jun 5, 2002
Visit site
✟317.00
Faith
Catholic
no luck on the job front yet? It's phlebotomy right? There's spots open here in our lab, too bad you don't live here.

Hey Miss Shelby. :)

I did get a phlebotomy tech I certification but I don't want to do that full time (as much as I LOVE sucking blood out of people)

40 hours a week of draining blood from human beings would wear anyone down.
Basically I'd like to stay as a medical tech and have phlebotomy as an occasional sideline.

Only when I NEED the blood.

Upvote 0

Ms.Babylon

Woman Who Rides the Beast
Jun 5, 2002
Visit site
✟317.00
Faith
Catholic
I deeply regret creating a sockpuppet. I don't know who anyone is anymore, and it's making me paranoid. :sorry:

That's what makes it fun. :)

I don't know who you are either. If you would like to know my real username, I can pm you.
You may or may not know me, since I don't post in this section as often as I used to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MissBabylon

hetaere
Nov 22, 2007
Rome
✟15,938.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
MissShelby said:
yeah look who's talking. I don't know who you or any of your siberian sisters are either. I only know who your mama is and I thought everyone knew that.

I guess it's in another thread then, that I announced who I was. :scratch: I was positive it was here! *confused*

Any guesses then? (It's not too difficult.)

Upvote 0