hetaere
Nov 22, 2007
Rome
✟15,938.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I thought you all knew who MissBabylon was already, didn't you? She admitted it earlier in this thread.
Grrrr - it's so frustrating how clever you are. :sigh:

Peeps, this is a sock too - but she won't tell who she is. And I have the feeling that I should know her, considering that she knows me. (That's how things work, right?)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April Angel

Jul 13, 2007
London
✟17,063.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Grrrr - it's so frustrating how clever you are. :sigh:

Peeps, this is a sock too - but she won't tell who she is. And I have the feeling that I should know her, considering that she knows me. (That's how things work, right?)

Now, now. We both know that you have more socks than me so if I reveal this one, I won't have many more left. (I've already revealed one of them to some of my real-life friends and family,:blush: so that one has basically been buried.)

OK, I'll tell you who I am next week when I get hold of one of those disposable credit cards and subscribe to the site. Then I can get some more socks and I won't mind revealing this one. (Don't I sound like a nutcase? Hope that doesn't give me away.:sorry: )

Upvote 0

MissBabylon

hetaere
Nov 22, 2007
Rome
✟15,938.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Now, now. We both know that you have more socks than me so if I reveal this one, I won't have many more left. (I've already revealed one of them to some of my real-life friends and family,:blush: so that one has basically been buried.)

OK, I'll tell you who I am next week when I get hold of one of those disposable credit cards and subscribe to the site. Then I can get some more socks and I won't mind revealing this one. (Don't I sound like a nutcase? Hope that doesn't give me away.:sorry: )
LOL, now you confuse me with Ms.Babylon and Babylonia, who are not the same person, and who are not me. I only have one sock, this one. :)

[Edited to add: sadly, being a nutcase doesn't give anything away. You could be anyone. Really. Even me. Which you're clearly not.]

But yes, please tell me, I'm so curious. :sorry: I never thought I was so nosy. :scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

April Angel

Jul 13, 2007
London
✟17,063.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
LOL, now you confuse me with Ms.Babylon and Babylonia, who are not the same person, and who are not me. I only have one sock, this one. :)

[Edited to add: sadly, being a nutcase doesn't give anything away. You could be anyone. Really. Even me. Which you're clearly not.]

But yes, please tell me, I'm so curious. :sorry: I never thought I was so nosy. :scratch:

:D

This is so hilarious!

Thanks for cheering us all up. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟89,085.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
WA might be Babylonia, but Ms.Babylon definitely isn't.
Ms. Babylon is thorougly enjoying this, I am sure. She will hold out until the end, until someone gueses or until someone exposes her. But ALOT of people know who she is, it's just the old timers that do, I guess.

Upvote 0

Rebekka

meow meow meow meow meow meow
Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Ms. Babylon is thorougly enjoying this, I am sure. She will hold out until the end, until someone gueses or until someone exposes her. But ALOT of people know who she is, it's just the old timers that do, I guess.
I'm not giving her away.

Upvote 0