Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Why are there so much confusion on these forums? Geeez what are you people talking about? Some of the stuff on here don't even make sense. It gives me a headache to read all of these stuff. Where does that stuff come from?
I wouldn't get stressed over it, end times theories are absolutely on the highly speculative side of Christian theology. A lot of Christians just think it's fun to speculate. A lot of times when I'm in pure speculation mode I tend to point out that I'm just speculating. But a lot of people won't point out that they are, a lot of times with eschatology you might wanna assume by default that the person is speculating unless they say otherwise.

But then again I'm not certain what type of specific ideas you're referring to as not making any sense. I once was at a Bible study and I asked them about their teachings on Revelation. The group told me that they don't get into that book because of how highly contested it is. I'm not saying that I recommend that approach, I don't, but I found their method of avoidance due to the disagreements/speculations involved with it pretty interesting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah...i don't know...its just the stuff being said sometimes. Like I was reading something someone wrote and explaning how the world will end and I'm not going to be specific because I don't want to start nothing but what they wrote didn't make sense to me..lol I'm like what the heck..i hope they don't actually believe that because that didn't make sense at all. Anyway I hope people are just speculating..i hope they aren't for real and actually believe that...because it gets so weird .. :-/ of course no one knows the absolute truth to these things

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirk1540
Upvote 0