So hubby wanted to make something for Valentine’s Day for his mom...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,672,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
4C9F952B-46D1-4A91-AF64-809FD76F653B.jpeg
From both of us of course. We have been doing valentines with her since his dad died. So besides the usual sweets, flowers and we picked up some of those wooden plaques that have the cute sayings like- “Love you more” including a card from her pup! Lol! I made this. I made heart people out of clay and painted it. We signed the bottom. BTW- their little tushes are pretty detailed like our own. Which is kind of my trademark. Lol. Not posting that part though. Just thought I’d share my cheesy heart people. What do you think?

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
View attachment 294820 From both of us of course. We have been doing valentines with her since his dad died. So besides the usual sweets, flowers and we picked up some of those wooden plaques that have the cute sayings like- “Love you more” including a card from her pup! Lol! I made this. I made heart people out of clay and painted it. We signed the bottom. BTW- their little tushes are pretty detailed like our own. Which is kind of my trademark. Lol. Not posting that part though. Just thought I’d share my cheesy heart people. What do you think?
SWEET!:oldthumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 294820 From both of us of course. We have been doing valentines with her since his dad died. So besides the usual sweets, flowers and we picked up some of those wooden plaques that have the cute sayings like- “Love you more” including a card from her pup! Lol! I made this. I made heart people out of clay and painted it. We signed the bottom. BTW- their little tushes are pretty detailed like our own. Which is kind of my trademark. Lol. Not posting that part though. Just thought I’d share my cheesy heart people. What do you think?
I like this act of love ; very thoughtful; this act of kindness matters.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I love it! great fun :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0