So far -- has Trump supported your Christian values? POLL

Has Trump supported your Christian values?

• Yes

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • Didn't vote for a Pastor

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Seems Christians would always support
ones standing firm against abortion?

A deal breaker up top the mountain.
M-Bob

Seems Christians would always support ones standing firm to value life? Yet you've been pleased as punch to cheer on your Donald as he makes flippant decisions that has directly lead to the deaths of innocent lives. Does life only matter to you if it's inside of a womb in an American lady? Have you ever made any efforts at all to learn facts about abortion or are you just pleased to swallow up what the politicians pandering for your vote tell you?

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Seems Christians would always support ones standing firm to value life? Yet you've been pleased as punch to cheer on your Donald as he makes flippant decisions that has directly lead to the deaths of innocent lives. Does life only matter to you if it's inside of a womb in an American lady? Have you ever made any efforts at all to learn facts about abortion or are you just pleased to swallow up what the politicians pandering for your vote tell you?

I've talked and shared with ones in
abortion recovery classes.
How about you?
Ever seen the wreckage and pain left behind?
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Probably, of course, he did get along well enough to win the popular as well as the Electoral vote...something President Trumps has never done. :wave:
tulc(thought he'd point that out) :)

He was best with Beer Summits.
Give him credit for that.
Too bad Trump doesn't drink.
M-Bob

• Friendly
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I've talked and shared with ones in
abortion recovery classes.
How about you?
Ever seen the wreckage and pain left behind?
M-Bob

Bob, did you learn anything about their lives when you were talking with them? Did you find out why it is they had the abortions? Have you given any thought at all about what can be done to help reduce ladies from feeling that desperate to have them? Any thought at all about how to better educate folks about how to avoid unwanted pregnancies? Abstinence education is an abysmal failure in practicality.

My uncle owns a construction company. I've spent every summer since I was 14 on a volunteer crew working to build houses for folks in Appalachia. I repaired the house for a lady who had an abortion. Learned about the reasons for why she had it. It's why I look at those folks who sit up on their high horses feeling all smug and superior about themselves on account of having bought up what a politician told them about abortion and shake my darn head at their stubborn refusal or perhaps just total indifference to learn facts.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Bob, did you learn anything about their lives when you were talking with them? Did you find out why it is they had the abortions? Have you given any thought at all about what can be done to help reduce ladies from feeling that desperate to have them? Any thought at all about how to better educate folks about how to avoid unwanted pregnancies? Abstinence education is an abysmal failure in practicality.

My uncle owns a construction company. I've spent every summer since I was 14 on a volunteer crew working to build houses for folks in Appalachia. I repaired the house for a lady who had an abortion. Learned about the reasons for why she had it. It's why I look at those folks who sit up on their high horses feeling all smug and superior about themselves on account of having bought up what a politician told them about abortion and shake my darn head at their stubborn refusal or perhaps just total indifference to learn facts.

Most Christians that had abortions
now wish they wouldn't have.
Adopting out would have been better.

Of course ones of the world
that have had abortions
may not care today.

Would never recommend one to anybody.
Support it if you will? I don't.

Just one more of many of
the devils tools
true, he has plenty.
M

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Most Christians that had abortions
now wish they wouldn't have.
Adopting out would have been better.

Of course ones of the world
that have had abortions
may not care today.

Would never recommend one to anybody.
Support it if you will? I don't.

Just one more of many of
the devils tools
true, he has plenty.
M

Well Bob, of course many folks who have had abortions regretted them. No duh. That's one of the many reasons for why much more needs to be done to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Obviously this is a tad hyperbolic but unfortunately reflects some ugly facts:

pro life.png

• Winner
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Young or all Ladies in California
that find themselves pregnant
are taken care of.

Have we seen one homeless
on the street lately?
M

Then Bob you need to come down from up on that mountain and look around. What you wrote is not the truth at all.

You're also welcome to join us building house for folks in the Appalachia where the main reason for abortion is that they can barely afford to feed and clothe the kids they already have. If Jimmy Carter can do it in his 90s so can you. I've met many folks who've never taken their kids to the doctor not on account of any fear of it but the cost and the nearest medical provider that will care for them being too much of a cost in gas money away, and so booked it takes months to get an appointment.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You're also welcome to join us building house for folks in the Appalachia

where the main reason for abortion is that they can barely afford to feed and clothe the kids they already have. If Jimmy Carter can do it in his 90s so can you. I've met many folks who've never taken their kids to the doctor not on account of any fear of it but the cost and the nearest medical provider that will care for them being too much of a cost in gas money away, and so booked it takes months to get an appointment.

Nice good works there.
A blessing for them
and
a blessing for you.

I love that -- Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

straykat

Apr 17, 2018
Catacombs
✟22,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well Bob, of course many folks who have had abortions regretted them. No duh. That's one of the many reasons for why much more needs to be done to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Obviously this is a tad hyperbolic but unfortunately reflects some ugly facts:

View attachment 265625

You would blame conservatives for #2 (lack of maternal leave)? That is a product of feminism. One man with even a blue collar job used to be able to support a multi-child family on his own, less than 50 years ago. Maternal leave was often a given in the conservative mindset.

Nor did conservatives or pro-lifers create or ever want single mothers in the first place. Why are they at fault for this too? They promote family cohesion and less of the pleasure seeking that create so many situations like this. And in other tragic situations besides that, it still isn't conservatives' fault. Consider the black community's high imprisonment numbers (especially of men, for small drug charges). These were actually created by Clinton's 1994 crime bill (link: Why is Clinton crime bill so controversial?). If anything, Trump has made bipartisan steps in lessening the effects of these laws, with his prison reform bill (i.e. First Step Act), that lessens sentences or outright removes sentences for these small charges. That means more men able to be with their families again and not cruelly punished and creating broken families in their wake, just for little mistakes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0