Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey everyone, I'm not usually really big on prayer myself but I'm feeling pretty down today and don't really have anywhere left to turn at the moment.

I'm asking for a quick prayer for my family's cat Luna that's been missing since last night. She's not a 100% indoor cat, she likes to go out when she asks, but she's never gone like this. We've looked all over our neighborhood and around it but, nothing yet.

IMG_20181029_143144_255.jpg

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟675,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had a cat that would wander off every spring for a few days. Those warm evenings are great for hunting. (The longest time was 10 days!) Make sure you ask around the neighborhood, sometimes they get locked in sheds or garages. Praying that she shows up soon.

By the way, Luna is a very pretty kitty. Grey tabbies are my favorite.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone, I'm not usually really big on prayer myself but I'm feeling pretty down today and don't really have anywhere left to turn at the moment.

I'm asking for a quick prayer for my family's cat Luna that's been missing since last night. She's not a 100% indoor cat, she likes to go out when she asks, but she's never gone like this. We've looked all over our neighborhood and around it but, nothing yet.

View attachment 256183

Extreme long shot, but have you looked on the roof? I'm just saying as my neighbour's cat went missing once and we eventually found her on our roof. She'd got stuck up there somehow and just froze in one spot, not knowing how to get down.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I want to thank you all for your kind words, prayers and suggestions! It really helped me feel a lot better just reading your responses.

I want to update you all that Luna did finally come home late last night, perfectly fine and safe! Wherever she was, she didn't seem too phased by it. :)

Thanks again everyone!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

View attachment 256183

Cool cat

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I want to thank you all for your kind words, prayers and suggestions! It really helped me feel a lot better just reading your responses.

I want to update you all that Luna did finally come home late last night, perfectly fine and safe! Wherever she was, she didn't seem too phased by it. :)

Thanks again everyone!

:heart: Thank you for the update, that beautiful Luna came home safe and sound! :clap:

• Friendly
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Thanks again everyone!
Glad to hear it turned out well in the end :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Temirlan

Jun 28, 2019
Almaty
✟5,058.00
Country
Kazakhstan
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private

View attachment 256183

So good you got your friend back!!!

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0