Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay, I'm going to Mass in MS tomorrow, but once we move I'll be going to a very small church, only 25 families. I roamed their site and got to thinking, with such a small parish, what if there's no one to teach or to take RCIA and they don't offer it?

vle045

Veteran
Nov 28, 2007
Ohio
✟10,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think they would have the option to take the class at a larger church. The one I go to is the largest in the county. I am curretnly in the RCIA class, and at the beginning they asked if there was anyone from another Parish attending. My guess is that it was open to others inthe Diocese.

Upvote 0

ChristianMama84

Hey, y'all!
Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2007
Northwest Alabama
✟53,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yup- it's actually really nice going to a little parish--you really feel like family. THe priest would either give you instruction personally or would find someone who could do it...is there a full time pastor- or is it a mission parish??
He's full time.

I think they would have the option to take the class at a larger church. The one I go to is the largest in the county. I am curretnly in the RCIA class, and at the beginning they asked if there was anyone from another Parish attending. My guess is that it was open to others inthe Diocese.
It's the only one remotely close to us and it's at least 19 miles away. :eek:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.