Skintight Shiny, PVC, Vinyl, Rubber-Like, and Faux Leather Leggings, Pants and Dresses

fortruth73

Feb 21, 2024
Lakewood, Ok
✟8,585.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Skintight Shiny, Wet-Look, PVC, Vinyl, Rubber-Like, and Faux Leather Leggings and Pants are getting more and more popular in fashion and everyday clothing style.
They even made it to the female worship singers, musicians and even speakers wearing them on stage.
( I'm 99% of those are faux leather leggings, but can't really be sure about the exact material since they look very similar )
I know many educational institutions have dress-code which specifically ban this type of clothing.
Here are few clips ( there are many more during live streams from different churches but those cant be saved or shared ) of Christian Performers wearing such.

But for many people, both Christians and non-Christians, they are almost a taboo.

Some people that argue against these clothing types use such arguments:
"adulteresses and dancers wear this kinds of clothing" my answer: those wear any kind of clothing from diferent materials.
"such material especially when worn tight, attracts men and causes them to lust" my answer: thats true to those that have a certain attraction for it, and yes it is very standing out type of clothing but years ago tight jeans were considered taboo, and in some denominations high heels are not allowed.

what are you thoughts about this clothing ?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know, I'm new here. how can we move it to correct section ?
You can ask one of the moderators to move it if you want it moved. Welcome to CF by the way!
:wave:

Upvote 0

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Skintight Shiny, Wet-Look, PVC, Vinyl, Rubber-Like, and Faux Leather Leggings and Pants are getting more and more popular in fashion and everyday clothing style.
They even made it to the female worship singers, musicians and even speakers wearing them on stage.
( I'm 99% of those are faux leather leggings, but can't really be sure about the exact material since they look very similar )
I know many educational institutions have dress-code which specifically ban this type of clothing.
Here are few clips ( there are many more during live streams from different churches but those cant be saved or shared ) of Christian Performers wearing such.

But for many people, both Christians and non-Christians, they are almost a taboo.

Some people that argue against these clothing types use such arguments:
"adulteresses and dancers wear this kinds of clothing" my answer: those wear any kind of clothing from diferent materials.
"such material especially when worn tight, attracts men and causes them to lust" my answer: thats true to those that have a certain attraction for it, and yes it is very standing out type of clothing but years ago tight jeans were considered taboo, and in some denominations high heels are not allowed.

what are you thoughts about this clothing ?
I am a 19 year old female and have never ever worn anything so trashy. I have been saved roughly 8 months and have been seeing some clothes on the church stage that I am shocked with. I believe in wearing your shirt to your throat and your skirt to your ankles lol!!! My grandma use to say if you see a ladies knee, you’ve seen to much lol!! My grandma says grandpa has only seen her knees 4-5 times
Lol!!!
I have never worn a pair of shorts in public. I only wear them at my house and I wear them to my knee. Now I won’t be wearing them at all.
Yes, I am big time into modesty!

Upvote 0

fortruth73

Feb 21, 2024
Lakewood, Ok
✟8,585.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am a 19 year old female and have never ever worn anything so trashy. I have been saved roughly 8 months and have been seeing some clothes on the church stage that I am shocked with. I believe in wearing your shirt to your throat and your skirt to your ankles lol!!! My grandma use to say if you see a ladies knee, you’ve seen to much lol!! My grandma says grandpa has only seen her knees 4-5 times
Lol!!!
I have never worn a pair of shorts in public. I only wear them at my house and I wear them to my knee. Now I won’t be wearing them at all.
Yes, I am big time into modesty!
Yes wearing short clothing that shows some parts of the body is completely wrong and a sin.
but, what about long clothing that covers everything, ( like dress or sweater with leggings ) but leggings are so tight that you can still see outlines of the body ?
I've seen woman pastor (at charismatic church ) that wore shiny rubber-like leggings and leather-like shirt while "preaching"

Upvote 0

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes wearing short clothing that shows some parts of the body is completely wrong and a sin.
but, what about long clothing that covers everything, ( like dress or sweater with leggings ) but leggings are so tight that you can still see outlines of the body ?
I've seen woman pastor (at charismatic church ) that wore shiny rubber-like leggings and leather-like shirt while "preaching"
Yes, you are right.
I guess I should have made myself clear.
NO FORM Fitting clothes!!!! When I say modest I generally relate to loose fitting and fully covering clothing.

Upvote 0